"Ainda bem que os Muse afinal não tocaram a Bliss... já me sinto menos mal"

v

"Thankfully, the Muse did not play after the Bliss ... I already feel less bad"

This is getting weirder and weirder...

Some places they say Muse played Bliss and others say setlist was unchanged except Feeling Good was played instead of USoE. Is it possible to mix up Bliss and Feeling Good...? :erm:

OK people. I TRIED to tweet but it seems that I was in a f***ing blind spot at the stadium.

Here's the setlist, again, the order in the middle might be mixed up.

Plug in Baby

Resistance

TIRO

Feeling good

Uprising

TITS

SS

Harmonica+KoC

It was even better than the Wednesday show - not because of the songs dropped/included... but SS was SO EFFING AWESOME that I cried.

I left the stadium after they finished, like last Wednesday... but this time I took a different exit and ended in the one that had the cars waiting for them :D

I talked to one of the girls that were guarding the stage door but she said it was going to be very hard to get a photo or autograph, but that I could stay around and see them leave. Which I of course did. Matt first, followed by his girlfriend and her son, and then Dom in the 2nd car. I didn't see Chris though.

Ah how I wish I could go tomorrow too.

OK people. I TRIED to tweet but it seems that I was in a f***ing blind spot at the stadium.

Here's the setlist, again, the order in the middle might be mixed up.

Plug in Baby

Resistance

TIRO

Feeling good

Uprising

TITS

SS

Harmonica+KoC

It was even better than the Wednesday show - not because of the songs dropped/included... but SS was SO EFFING AWESOME that I cried.

I left the stadium after they finished, like last Wednesday... but this time I took a different exit and ended in the one that had the cars waiting for them :D

I talked to one of the girls that were guarding the stage door but she said it was going to be very hard to get a photo or autograph, but that I could stay around and see them leave. Which I of course did. Matt first, followed by his girlfriend and her son, and then Dom in the 2nd car. I didn't see Chris though.

Ah how I wish I could go tomorrow too.

nice review, thanks, KH was there, really?

I heard the guitar and was about to explode... because I had twitted Matt asking about a chance of Hoodoo for today. Ah well lol

:o Now I really want to see/hear a crowd shot from that SS! Hope someone will post that if they find one :)

Archived