OMG best translation EVER!

La sentencia: @muse no se expresó como telonero. Salió a comerse a los chicos crudos. La gente, hipnotizada por la performance. #u2arg

The verdict: @ muse was not expressed as an opening act. Went to eat raw boys. People, mesmerized by the performance. # u2arg

What?!?! :LOL::LOL:

Maybe it's his red stripey suit? :unsure:

I'm sure it is... but the distance and the lighting makes for some hilarious similarities. I lol'd my pants off. Most interesting thing for me during this sexy plane... besides the golf carts deal. :LOL:

maybe we missed Resistance or something? Seems a likely choice.

That early pic, after someone said Uprising, was a flowery type thing on the screen, didn't seem uprisingish to me... could have been something else?

EDIT:

Another good google translation:

Plena demostración de virtuosismo progresivo. Con "Knights of cydonia", Muse finaliza su corto y ovacionado set

Full demonstration of progressive virtuosity. With "Knights of Cydonia", Muse ended his short and cheered September

La sentencia: @muse no se expresó como telonero. Salió a comerse a los chicos crudos. La gente, hipnotizada por la performance. #u2arg

The verdict: @ muse was not expressed as an opening act. Went to eat raw boys. People, mesmerized by the performance. # u2arg

EDIT: and btw they're apparently done

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm thinking zombies. Nomming brains as a new form of art. :awesome:

Id like to say MOTP or MK Ultra, but its so Resistance.

Dropping SS for SMBH is abit odd too, you'd think they'd have time for 2 more.

Yeah, that's what gets me... although i think of it more like swapping out ss for hysteria... then maybe smbh for tiro and they played resistance we just missed it?

That early pic, after someone said Uprising, was a flowery type thing on the screen, didn't seem uprisingish to me... could have been something else?

EDIT:

Another good google translation:

Plena demostración de virtuosismo progresivo. Con "Knights of cydonia", Muse finaliza su corto y ovacionado set

Full demonstration of progressive virtuosity. With "Knights of Cydonia", Muse ended his short and cheered September

I thought only seasons were reversed in the other hemisphere, not months as well :unsure:

Yeah, that's what gets me... although i think of it more like swapping out ss for hysteria... then maybe smbh for tiro and they played resistance we just missed it?

let's not forget this is MUSE. They don't tend to swap songs. If they don't play a song they tend to just play 1 less than play another one. Thats how we went from a 18/19 song arena tour set to a 15 song set in the US.

"Otro punto de vista: los fans de @muse, que los hay, son poco efusivos. Bancan la parada escuchando, levitando. #u2arg"

-> Another view: muse @ fans, that there are not very demonstrative. Bank to stop listening, levitating. # u2arg

whooaaa, they made a bank levitate?! cool!

At these gigs, they should just play;

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

United States of Eurasia

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

I Belong To You

or something. Im sure people would love that ^

I'd love the Unnatural Selection and Mk ultra part :p

let's not forget this is MUSE. They don't tend to swap songs. If they don't play a song they tend to just play 1 less than play another one. Thats how we went from a 18/19 song arena tour set to a 15 song set in the US.

Yeah, i know ;) It's certainly possible that they dropped a song, but we also don't exactly have a reliable setlist yet, so i'll reserve judgement ;)

via dar_stor on twitter

"@Muse se presento con Unprising, Resistence, Supermasive Black Hole, Stirlight, Plugn Baby y Knigths of Cydonia. #U2, estas en el horno."

translated:

"Muse were presented with Uprrising, Resistance, Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight, Plugn Baby and Knights of Cydonia. # U2, you're in the oven."

HA HA!! U2, YOU'RE IN THE OVEN!!!!:LOL:

via dar_stor on twitter

"@Muse se presento con Unprising, Resistence, Supermasive Black Hole, Stirlight, Plugn Baby y Knigths of Cydonia. #U2, estas en el horno."

translated:

"Muse were presented with Uprrising, Resistance, Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight, Plugn Baby and Knights of Cydonia. # U2, you're in the oven."

Oh, he actually didn't get ANY of the titles spelled correctly. That's amazing. :LOL:

via dar_stor on twitter

translated:

but wait... i'm confused... i thought the boys were raw? ;)

Archived