I get the feeling we ain't gonna know for a while. But they have definitely finished (even if the setlist.fm edit so far just says Citizen Erased)

Yeah, at this point we won't know anything until we hear back from people who were at the gig! Ah well, you can't win 'em all!

I wonder if they did anything "special" since it was the last night...

EDIT:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why, why why CE tonight when I couldn't go?? :stunned::eek::(:supersad::'(

awwww don't get too worried about it just yet - anyone can update setlist.fm and put anything they want, so until we get pics and vid, I don't believe it! ;)

awwww don't get too worried about it just yet - anyone can update setlist.fm and put anything they want, so until we get pics and vid, I don't believe it! ;)

Yeah, someone put Bliss there yesterday. But it wouldn't surprise me if they played CE. We all know they like favoring last night attenders. :indiff:

#Muse 3/4 citizen erased-uprising-smbh-usoe-timo-resistance-starlight-koc hermoso!

Muse began at 19:30 and finished at 20:15. Today both shows (U2 & Muse) begin earlier than on Wed. and yesterday.

wow... where did you hear that from? Is it in order, did they really open with CE?

wow... where did you hear that from? Is it in order, did they really open with CE?

No idea... I just did a muse search on twitter and that came up. I asked if that was tonight's setlist (3/4 meaning April 3rd)

I even tweeted Muse asking for the setlist :$

No idea... I just did a muse search on twitter and that came up. I asked if that was tonight's setlist (3/4 meaning April 3rd)

I even tweeted Muse asking for the setlist :$

Cool, can't wait to see video if they really did open with CE!

EDIT:

so i take it there was no official sexy plane? :LOL: but muse opened with CE? nice.

I tried to set up a list, but couldn't find any tweets at all! I had found about 5 people, but i deleted them from the list already....

That is from this girl

@versionintro

#Muse 3/4 citizen erased-uprising-smbh-usoe-timo-resistance-starlight-koc hermoso!

And in her previous tweet she said she was going to the gig

A few people told me it was true because people who are there told them but they have protected accounts.

Archived