TheStx Eduardo Mérida

"NO ME IRÉ HASTA QUE MUSE TOQUE LA CANCIÓN QUE SALE EN CREPÚSCULO" - Pendeja que fue con los papás a U2.

"I WON'T GO UNTIL MUSE PLAY THE TWILIGHT SONG" :D Girl who went with her parents to the show :rolleyes:

Hahaha. Muse not playing SMBH I'll bet disappointed some teenage girls :chuckle:

:yesey: Hey, thanks for putting USoE back on setlist.fm.

No problemo - I tend to lurk that site during shows. :awesome:

TheStx Eduardo Mérida

"NO ME IRÉ HASTA QUE MUSE TOQUE LA CANCIÓN QUE SALE EN CREPÚSCULO" - Pendeja que fue con los papás a U2.

"I WON'T GO UNTIL MUSE PLAY THE TWILIGHT SONG" :D Girl who went with her parents to the show :rolleyes:

Which Twilight song? :LOL:

Only eight songs? I thought there were going to play an hour and a half gig. Oh well!

45 minutes is fairly standard/a bit long for a support slot isn't it? I'm looking forward to the full-length Russia/Ukraine gigs.

Loved all Matt's Woohoooo and Waahaaaaay's! :D He's in top-form and clearly enjoying himself :)

Thanks for the fun tonight, everyone! Till next gig!

Thats nice to hear at least.:happy: I missed all of it. So nice to hear they're enjoying themselves. :D Let's be honest, this is a holiday for them really. A bit of extra, low pressure stuff to keep their hands :).

They only played 8 songs. They couldn't fit everything in. Are you hoping to hear Hysteria at your gig?

I know it's a short set but yes, I want Hysteria to be played in my show next week. It's one of my favourite songs :$

Anyway, I think the excitement to have them, right there, playing in front of me will overtake any other feeling.

Ahh shiiiiiiit I missed it :'( If any of you find any videos could you pleeeease post them? :D I'd love to hear how amazing this performance is ;)

You missed a strange one:

1. Plug in Baby

2. Resistance

3. Time is Running Out

4. Uprising

5. United States of Eurasia

6. Starlight

7. Take a Bow intro + Stockholm Syndrome + Negative Creep riff + Endless Nameless riff

8. Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

You missed a strange one:

1. Plug in Baby

2. Resistance

3. Time is Running Out

4. United States of Eurasia

5. Uprising

6. Starlight

7. Take a Bow intro + Stockholm Syndrome + Negative Creep riff + Endless Nameless riff

8. Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Fixed. :)

Oh. That's still cool, although some said it was a TAB intro. That didn't sound like TAB to me.

No, it wasn't like that video. It was DEFINITELY TaB when I heard it, it actually took me a few seconds to realize it wasn't.

Archived