I'm debating whether I should wait out all day or just showing up at a reasonable time and stand farther away. Do I want to be right in the front? I was at the Electric Factory in Philly in the front three years ago (maybe 2) and it was pretty bad because they were trying to mosh. It took me 30 mins to get out of! :mad:

I'm debating whether I should wait out all day or just showing up at a reasonable time and stand farther away. Do I want to be right in the front? I was at the Electric Factory in Philly in the front three years ago (maybe 2) and it was pretty bad because they were trying to mosh. It took me 30 mins to get out of! :mad:

That depends. I tend to like to stay toward the middle of GA because I'm only 5'2" (though I live in heels, so more like 5'4" or 5'5") and you get a better view of the whole stage. Oh yeah, you can also breathe and not have people sweat on you!:LOL: I just have my husband who is 6'0" stand behind me to secure my spot.

Last time at MSG, we got there at the end of Cold War Kids (opener) and had a great spot toward the middle of GA closer to Chris' side and it was great. Also - there is NO way I would wait around all day. I just don't have the patience!

That depends. I tend to like to stay toward the middle of GA because I'm only 5'2" (though I live in heels, so more like 5'4" or 5'5") and you get a better view of the whole stage. Oh yeah, you can also breathe and not have people sweat on you!:LOL: I just have my husband who is 6'0" stand behind me to secure my spot.

Last time at MSG, we got there at the end of Cold War Kids (opener) and had a great spot toward the middle of GA closer to Chris' side and it was great. Also - there is NO way I would wait around all day. I just don't have the patience!

Noted! Thanks! I'll try to hang around the middle.

The last concert at MSG I was right behind the GA section (and the little walk way they constructed) in the seats. I was jealous of the GA section because there was lots of room to walk around. I didn't get tickets until after they had been on sale for a couple weeks.

That's crazy, a couple weeks already on sale and I got ground floor seats (even though GA looked better). Those tickets were $100 each, if I remember correctly. My how times have changed!

Unnatural Selection

Bliss

Plug In Baby

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Uprising

United States of Eurasia

Starlight

Knights of Cydonia

Time Is Running Out

Hysteria

MK Ultra

Exogenesis Symphony Part II: Cross Pollination

Resistance

I Belong To You (+Mon Coeur S'ouvre A Ta Voix)

Anyone know if it's sold out for real yet? I mean for the day..I don't watch to bother refreshing anymore...I've been doing it all day and I'm tired.

My power went out 3 times ten minutes afer I got my ticket. Whoa.

I don't know what I want them to play. Bliss, Hysteria (of course), Plug In Baby, MK Ultra, UD... the standards. I could go without hearing Feeling Good for the umpteenth millionth time. And no Guiding Light. That will just drag me down.

My power went out 3 times ten minutes afer I got my ticket. Whoa.

I don't know what I want them to play. Bliss, Hysteria (of course), Plug In Baby, MK Ultra, UD... the standards. I could go without hearing Feeling Good for the umpteenth millionth time. And no Guiding Light. That will just drag me down.

Oh how dare you!

How dare I what? I was in the middle of typing to ask if you wanted me to stalk the site too since i have no life and the power went out completely. This is why I said winter storms suck :(

Wifey, I'm seriously sorry. But things will work out. We will be there together! <3

I agree with Steph (Degressi) - regardless of who registered when, that's beside the point. The point is that the SYSTEM should have been EXACTLY the same as tickets for the REST of the tour, i.e - a unique code in your member's profile, and a better ticketing agent like seetickets or something, to make it FAIR. It's like America are getting shit on again and it absolutely stinks.

I understand your frustration having been through countless pre-sale myself, however the system was exactly the same: there was no code for the European Resistance pre-sale and there was only one website (seeticket) the only difference was that they released all tickets in one go.

Codes have only been used for Teignmouth and the 1st Wembley date.

And believe me having used seetickets countless time - they're not that good (their server crashes all the time)

I understand your frustration having been through countless pre-sale myself, however the system was exactly the same: there was no code for the European Resistance pre-sale and there was only one website (seeticket) the only difference was that they released all tickets in one go.

Codes have only been used for Teignmouth and the 1st Wembley date.

And believe me having used seetickets countless time - they're not that good (their server crashes all the time)

Forgot to quote, but epic plus one to this entire post. Seetickets is awful (there's a reason why it's been nicknamed SeeNoTickets) and codes were put in use only for the 2 dates that L mentioned. Nothing to do with The Resistance tour at all.

Forgot to quote, but epic plus one to this entire post. Seetickets is awful (there's a reason why it's been nicknamed SeeNoTickets) and codes were put in use only for the 2 dates that L mentioned. Nothing to do with The Resistance tour at all.

bb - did you get a ticket for NYC?

Archived