• 4 weeks later...

Btw, Rock am Ring is almost sold out... The tickets who were supposed to be daytickets are now sold for 250€.. there are only 1500 left though. I'd never pay so much for a festivalticket, seriously... wait until a few days before the festival and you'll get it a lot cheaper on eBay.

Rock im Park still has enough tickets luckily. :happy:

Btw, Rock am Ring is almost sold out... The tickets who were supposed to be daytickets are now sold for 250€.. there are only 1500 left though. I'd never pay so much for a festivalticket, seriously... wait until a few days before the festival and you'll get it a lot cheaper on eBay.

Rock im Park still has enough tickets luckily. :happy:

A Dutch website said Rock Am Ring totally sold out already :(

and Rock im Park is too far away for me.

A Dutch website said Rock Am Ring totally sold out already :(

and Rock im Park is too far away for me.

Yeah it was sold out so fast they decided to sell the daytickets too... or you mean the 250€ tickets are all gone now too? :erm: If so, yes then all 85000 tix are gone..

Anyway, try eBay a few days before the festival. I also heard that there still may be some daytickets.. apparently they say it's sold out when they still have some... I'm not sure though, they probably will tell just a couple of days before the festival starts.

Hi there

Buying a day ticket im not allowed to camp there ( but they are still 3 day tickets right? )? Are you suposed to go into a hotel or something then?

Ive seen that there are some tickets available as Deluxe Overnight Package but after u press that option it makes u choose bewtween single or double, does double means that u get double bungalow but single ticket?

It makes no sense for me...

Im going with a friend and we'd like to stay on a bungalow, so i have no clue about what tickets to take....should one of us take the double bungalow ticket and the other to take a normal day ticket?

gosh sorry for make so many questions

Thanks on advance!

Yeah it was sold out so fast they decided to sell the daytickets too... or you mean the 250€ tickets are all gone now too? :erm: If so, yes then all 85000 tix are gone..

Anyway, try eBay a few days before the festival. I also heard that there still may be some daytickets.. apparently they say it's sold out when they still have some... I'm not sure though, they probably will tell just a couple of days before the festival starts.

okay, I will try a few days before the festival then

Thanks for the tip! :)

The festival now starts at June 3rd aaaaaaaand Rage against the mashine are also coming!!! :awesome:

:dance:

So many good bands this year, the line-up definitely has improved!:happy:

:pope:

Rage to play Pinkpop festival a week earlier too.. pleaaase -fingers crossed-

Hello Everyone!

i'm from America and am going to be studying abroad in Stuttgart! :)

i purchased a 3 day ticket (250 Euro i believe)

I was just wondering what would happen if i were to arrive on Friday the 4th?

are there any procedures i would need to go through? also will it be very busy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know they will have today's tickets ( 3days or a day) in Rock im Park?

I heard they sold today's tickets every year....

Acquaintance said "RIP didn't sold out every year and will have 3days tickets on the day", but another said "only a day tickets" :confused:

shipping cost is expensive and I can't make up my mind.

• 2 months later...

There will be a Rock am Ring live stream but it is unknown if Muse will be streamed.

Live stream: http://www.dasding.de/rockamring#http://www.dasding.de/rockamring/Rock-am-Ring-2010-live-im-Livestream/-/id=107712/vv=content/nid=107712/did=263376/m9oj6f/index.html

For Germans only:

Rock am Ring live on TV on EinsPlus

Thursday, 03.06.2010 21:25 - 00:00

Friday, 04.06.2010 17:45 - 03:00

Saturday, 05.06.2010 17:30 - 03:00

Sunday, 06.06.2010 17:00 - 03:00

Watch EinsPlus online via Zattoo (free registration required)

Take a look at the site of the stream. There is the playlist for Saturday:

Samstag, 05.06.10

17.40 Uhr AS I LAY DYING (noch nicht bestätigt!)

18.30 Uhr Zu Gast im TV Bus: Projekt 54

18.40 Uhr GENTLEMAN

19.05 Uhr GOSSIP (noch nicht bestätigt!)

20.20 Uhr STONE SOUR

21.05 Uhr ALICE IN CHAINS (noch nicht bestätigt!)

22.30 Uhr VOLBEAT

0.45 Uhr SLAYER (noch nicht bestätigt!)

1.45 Uhr MOTÖRHEAD

Archived