Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I am looking to replicate Storm Thorgerson's album cover for Absolution. What I find interesting is that the original work of art has minimal to no photo editing, meaning they had to get those shadows cast somehow.

I think it'd be a fun challenge to try and replicate it. How about yourself?

I am looking to replicate Storm Thorgerson's album cover for Absolution. What I find interesting is that the original work of art has minimal to no photo editing, meaning they had to get those shadows cast somehow.

I think it'd be a fun challenge to try and replicate it. How about yourself?

Oh, wow, did not know that. :$ Maybe they did some kind of 'air thing' like they did when they where filming Bliss? Haha, idk.

Hmm, ... maybe The Resistance, since that's they're newest album. Although it doesn't really look like you could be as creative with that one as the others. I think Showbiz would be interesting ... I might try to do that one. Do you know how many albums you can submit?

Oh, wow, did not know that. :$ Maybe they did some kind of 'air thing' like they did when they where filming Bliss? Haha, idk.

Hmm, ... maybe The Resistance, since that's they're newest album. Although it doesn't really look like you could be as creative with that one as the others. I think Showbiz would be interesting ... I might try to do that one. Do you know how many albums you can submit?

I can only imagine that you are allowed to submit as many as you'd like. I don't like how there are no specific details [fine print] I'd say make as many as you'd like and best of luck. The Resistance could be fun and interesting. Also, I was looking as to what to do with Showbiz if I were to do that myself.

I can only imagine that you are allowed to submit as many as you'd like. I don't like how there are no specific details [fine print] I'd say make as many as you'd like and best of luck. The Resistance could be fun and interesting. Also, I was looking as to what to do with Showbiz if I were to do that myself.

I was looking for that too, some 'terms and conditions' type thing. I don't even know if people from the US can enter ... :unsure: But I think I'm gonna make one for The Resistance and Showbiz and submit them. Best of luck to you too :awesome:

Hey Atlanta Muse fans - I am starting to post some of my new videos from the Detroit/Auburn Hills show. Take a peek if interested. Decided to do some of the songs I didn't tape in Atlanta. Along with more of my favorites.

First video posted - Plug in Baby. Sorry for the obnoxious spotlight. Lots of good confetti action starting at 3:25.

VIDEO

Hey Atlanta Muse fans - I am starting to post some of my new videos from the Detroit/Auburn Hills show. Take a peek if interested. Decided to do some of the songs I didn't tape in Atlanta. Along with more of my favorites.

First video posted - Plug in Baby. Sorry for the obnoxious spotlight. Lots of good confetti action starting at 3:25.

VIDEO

Thanks so much for sharing. I loved your videos from the Atlanta show. :)

VIDEO

Thanks dude, I've watched some of your videos multiple times now, they are the best quality ones I've found from the US tour. Keep up with them!

Atlanta kicked Nashville's ass. Seriously that crowd was so tame it was almost depressing.

Thread's not dead! :awesome:

I did think we were a good crowd at the time. After reading about some of the other gigs, it's obvious now. Even though there were sections at other gigs that were going nuts, it seemed like Atlanta was kind of uniformly energetic. But yeah, still nowhere near batshit crazy like Wembley would be! :awesome: At least it looked like everyone in seats was standing even if they weren't going nuts.

Sounds like the Ft. Worth crowd was kinda meh overall.

Thread's not dead! :awesome:

I did think we were a good crowd at the time. After reading about some of the other gigs, it's obvious now. Even though there were sections at other gigs that were going nuts, it seemed like Atlanta was kind of uniformly energetic. But yeah, still nowhere near batshit crazy like Wembley would be! :awesome: At least it looked like everyone in seats was standing even if they weren't going nuts.

Sounds like the Ft. Worth crowd was kinda meh overall.

Ft. Worth.... I was sooo close to going :'(

I'm still sad about the harmonica. We hung out with her all day, she didn't know Muse that well but she just liked concerts in the front, I tell her Chris is my favorite member of Muse and that I'd never gotten anything from a concert as far as picks, drums sticks or anything and that it'd make my life if I got something from Chris (came up in conversation while waiting) and she gets his harmonica and doesn't even say good bye. :supersad:

I got to touch it though :awesome:

I don't quite know why I posted. :rolleyes:

Ft. Worth.... I was sooo close to going :'(

I was going to go to Virginia to see them but decided on Georgia,and I'm so glad i did!

That was the 3rd time seeing Muse and it was the Best!! I've been to many shows and i have to say Geogia on Feb 27th was one of the loudest crowds ever!!

Truly an amazing show!! Loved every min. of it!! I look forward seeing them again :musesign:

I was going to go to Virginia to see them but decided on Georgia,and I'm so glad i did!

That was the 3rd time seeing Muse and it was the Best!! I've been to many shows and i have to say Geogia on Feb 27th was one of the loudest crowds ever!!

Truly an amazing show!! Loved every min. of it!! I look forward seeing them again :musesign:

ATL was immense :yesey:

I just wanted to see them a third time :chuckle: Also there were some..... special people I'd like to have seen.

VIDEO

Awesome!! enjoyed very much!! Brings back Happy Good Times!! Thank you!!

Definitely the whole Atlanta crowd were more into it. I think the Nashville crowd were more circumspect. or maybe it was the difference in the copious amounts of skunk drifting through the air in Atlanta :LOL:

Church, how was the Nashville show? (Sorry, I didn't get to read that whole thread)

It was amazing :awesome: The crowd didn't have near the energy Atlantas did though. I prefered Atlanta totally to the other show and people at the gig wise :yesey:

Archived