Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I am in the process of ripping the audio from the live recordings from the Atlanta gig. Is it possible/legal to post them on here once I finish?

Put it in a zip folder and upload the zip to rapidshare, megaupload, or something of that sort.

I haven't a clue what you mean but am vastly interested. Expand please.

Google has a 'documents' function that supports spreadsheets, you need to have a google account to upload it but you can make the 'share' settings so that anyone with the link can edit, to add their square. Might take a bit of fiddling with the formatting once it's uploaded.

Dh and I use it to co-ordinate present lists for the kids' birthdays and Christmas, lol

Here is the link for the audio files. They were ripped off of Youtube, so it might be some of the users on here that recorded the actual video. Let me know if I am breaking any rules.

http://rapidshare.com/files/360765693/Muse_Atlanta_Show.zip

Thank You! :D

my short little *Thank you to Muse clip* right after the show :):):)

Truly an Amazing Show!!

Thank you

Much Love

That's cute :)

I am praying for more US tour dates to be announced in the Fall.

I'm hoping with the success of the dates so far, that they will want to do a second leg. I do hope the Tampa rumor is true. I'm wondering if they will do ACL this year.

I'm hoping with the success of the dates so far, that they will want to do a second leg. I do hope the Tampa rumor is true. I'm wondering if they will do ACL this year.

I hope the Tampa rumor is true as well. They are getting HUGE amounts of airplay in north FL so they should come here too. They got a good response at the Tampa U2 show from the peeps in the pit where I was so....ummm yeah bring it Muse.

So, my friend wasn't really into Muse before the show but went for me and now every five seconds they're saying 'Did you know Muse did ___?!' 'Have you heard___?!' 'OMG you have to watch this video of Muse!' and I keep saying 'Yes! Yes! I know!' :D

Unfortunately, I am moving to Oklahoma in May, but if they do happen to tour over in Florida and near states, I am definitely going to road trip.

maybe they will be close to oklahoma if there is a said second leg.. Maybe even Ford Center or BOK.. highly unlikely for either of those venues but would be sweet!

Google has a 'documents' function that supports spreadsheets, you need to have a google account to upload it but you can make the 'share' settings so that anyone with the link can edit, to add their square. Might take a bit of fiddling with the formatting once it's uploaded.

Dh and I use it to co-ordinate present lists for the kids' birthdays and Christmas, lol

Dh? Where I come from that only means designated hitter, but I'm sure that's not what you mean. Dear Husband? Dark Harlot?

Also, I'll check it out.

This thread is slipping down page two...is our glorious run over? :(

I wonder why there have been so few tweets from this leg of the tour. They said they were "busted" by the fans in Boston...are they afraid of being stalked by North Americans? ;)

This thread is slipping down page two...is our glorious run over? :(

I wonder why there have been so few tweets from this leg of the tour. They said they were "busted" by the fans in Boston...are they afraid of being stalked by North Americans? ;)

I must have missed it. Why were the busted in Boston?

Dh? Where I come from that only means designated hitter, but I'm sure that's not what you mean. Dear Husband? Dark Harlot?

Also, I'll check it out.

lol, my dh (yes, that's dear husband, or whatever word beginning with d seems appropriate at the time) would be happy to be called a designated hitter, he's a big baseball fan. I <3 Google Docs.

Archived