Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

There. Fixed it for ya. ;)

:LOL: Thank you

I have to ask..... did anyone else end up crying at any point during the show. I realised around the second chorus of Stockholm there was a constant trickle of tears from me.

FYI... Review from that Miami journo dude:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=71859

Anyone else find it slightly humorous how many different ways "Gwinnett" is being spelled throughout posts, media etc.? You could tell who ever wrote the article took their time to look up the proper spelling of our beloved bassist last name, however not the name of the arena in which they played in.

It makes me chuckle almost as much as something that happened at work today, which I'll share: A person bought a hamster, then went to McDonalds, where their daughter proceeded to attempt to open the box to look at the hamster and let it escape into McDonalds. Then they came back to the store and got irate when we wouldn't replace it for free. Fools. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Book1.zip

I don't know if this will work, but I took a few minutes and made a spreadsheet of the GA Pit. I figure, maybe this is a fun way to find where we all where. Just fill in a box (each box represents about one person) of where you were standing in the pit, and we can see where we all are.

P.S. I don't do much file attaching, so chances are, this won't be successful. Sorry.:$:$

It makes me chuckle almost as much as something that happened at work today, which I'll share: A person bought a hamster, then went to McDonalds, where their daughter proceeded to attempt to open the box to look at the hamster and let it escape into McDonalds. Then they came back to the store and got irate when we wouldn't replace it for free. Fools. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

should be a scene in a highly comedic movie-type product :D

[ATTACH]9762[/ATTACH]

I don't know if this will work, but I took a few minutes and made a spreadsheet of the GA Pit. I figure, maybe this is a fun way to find where we all where. Just fill in a box (each box represents about one person) of where you were standing in the pit, and we can see where we all are.

P.S. I don't do much file attaching, so chances are, this won't be successful. Sorry.:$:$

I couldn't open it because it said my evaluation copy has expired. :erm:

Hilarious! :LOL: But poor hamster... :supersad: I hope he was okay.

I couldn't open it because it said my evaluation copy has expired. :erm:

was it winzip or excel trials that were expired? there are free opensource zip-like and office-like progs out there if you choose to use them ;)

I have to ask..... did anyone else end up crying at any point during the show. I realised around the second chorus of Stockholm there was a constant trickle of tears from me.

Honestly, I'm surprised I didn't, especially during SS. Always figured I would, but I guess I was just too starstruck by awesomeness. :stunned: But I did start bawling in the car on Monday when I put Hullabaloo in. :facepalm: I haven't listened to any Muse since, except for YT vids from 2/27.

was it winzip or excel trials that were expired? there are free opensource zip-like and office-like progs out there if you choose to use them ;)

Yeah, I dunno. That stuff confuses me. The program that automatically tried to open it was WinWar. I guess that's the only zip file opener I have. I have excel, but that didn't open it. Meh....

Honestly, I'm surprised I didn't, especially during SS. Always figured I would, but I guess I was just too starstruck by awesomeness. :stunned: But I did start bawling in the car on Monday when I put Hullabaloo in. :facepalm: I haven't listened to any Muse since, except for YT vids from 2/27.

Oh I was bawling right there, but they were tears of joy. I had been waiting fo that moment since I first heard SS live when I was 13. It was special.

Yeah all I've listened to Muse is Exo and the YT vids myself.

[ATTACH]9762[/ATTACH]

What kind of file is it?

It is making me choose a program to open it and I don't see the extension on it.

Microsoft Excel.

For some reason, my Excel isn't recognizing the file.

Today is going to be such a rough day because I'll be thinking, "Last week at this time I was..." I'll have to go on a YouTube marathon tonight to try to re-live the concert. At least our thread goes on and on and on....

Same. Thank goodness for Youtube! :)

Today is going to be such a rough day because I'll be thinking, "Last week at this time I was..." I'll have to go on a YouTube marathon tonight to try to re-live the concert. At least our thread goes on and on and on....

Our thread is like the Energizer Bunny of Gigs and Tours :LOL:

but soon they will see THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

Archived