Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I'm going to have to shut my computer off to avoid coming in this thread once the show starts! And I have to somehow figure out how to avoid tweets from furygirl in case she sends the setlist! gaaaaaaah is it monday yet? :awesome:

Furygirl is tweeting?:awesome: Can I have the link?:)

Nawh,it's not Monday yet,I'm sorry. :chuckle: What's gonna happen then?

And,and..Why do you want to avoid from this thread?:LOL:

13. Feeling Good

Forget about it!:fear::LOL:

With the numbered wristbands, what if you had both ga tix in hand...but ur friend would come way later....if u show them both tix...with they still give u a second wristband for the friend?

The lady who was giving them out made it clear that the person had to be there to get a wristband. Screwed a lot of people over with the numbered tickets, I think.

Ok, just got back to hotel. So they are still handing out wristbands but they are just to allow you on the floor. You still have to stand in line to keep your order. These bands are not numbered. So, if you aren't planning to stand in line from the time you get there, no real point in going early to get a band. FYI, there were probably 20-25 people in the line as of 1pm.

We were just there also. We figured we would go over and see what was up. We got our bands and left. We probably won't show up til around 4:30 or 5. I'm glad it's warmer now, that's for sure. lol

if we get feeling good and guiding light i will be upset but ill' get over it I.

I hate Feeling good but even I would sing along live. I think Butterflies & Hurricanes will make an appearance, they had new visuals for it in Korea.

Will be interesting if they keep up the rotation of rarities like they did in Asia - in which case theres a chance you'll get one of Dead Star, Citizen Erased , Bliss or Sunburn.

Question about the wrist bands. Can someone explain what they are about?

Does the number on them determine the order of people going into the pit?

There is a line sectioned off that they will be putting numbered wristband people in in order and once the doors open, I'm pretty sure everyone can just run, but those with earlier numbers will have an advantage. I could be wrong. That's just what the lady said.

I don't think Furygirl is planning on tweeting the setlist. aznaryl said she would. her twitter info should be on page one of this thread.

There were around 80 numbered wristbands given out to the people that showed up before noon. Those people can come back closer to when the doors open without having to stand in line all day--there's a special waiting area for them to wait before the show. The people that just get a wrist band w/o the number have to stand in line. kinda sucks, but at least the weather is warming up.

There is a line sectioned off that they will be putting numbered wristband people in in order and once the doors open, I'm pretty sure everyone can just run, but those with earlier numbers will have an advantage. I could be wrong. That's just what the lady said.

There were around 80 numbered wristbands given out to the people that showed up before noon. Those people can come back closer to when the doors open without having to stand in line all day--there's a special waiting area for them to wait before the show. The people that just get a wrist band w/o the number have to stand in line. kinda sucks, but at least the weather is warming up.

okay, thank you for this info! :)

Ah, that sounds good - I hope it works out for you guys! It would be nice if they did this at the VA show but from the sound of it we're probably going to get screwed over :rolleyes:

What time does the show start over there if it's now just before 5 in Atlanta?

It's currently 3:01PM in Atlanta. (GMT-5) The show will start I think at 7:30, Muse on stage around 9 I suppose? (so 2AM in the UK)

http://www.project961.com/pages/contact.html

Did anyone figure out exactly what they are doing, are they djing from the venue or actually at the station?

I heard an announcement on the radio yesterday that was basically:

"The groupies are gonna be so mad, because Muse is coming back to The Project and taking over." Or something like that. It made it sound like they will be going somewhere, but who knows?

Anybody in seats gonna tweet the setlist?

Archived