Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

So..im a freshman in college in indiana, originally from florida, and i have been in love with muse for going on 8 years now. I dont want to make any musers mad because i know how we all can be when it comes to them, but i really have a deep connection with muse and have tried to see them several times but cannot because of soccer tournaments and games. this is the first time i get to see them. idk why and i know it sounds stupid but it just wouldnt be the best concert if i didnt get to meet them or get a picture taken with them. does anybody know any way about going about this? i have called the even managers and marketers and radio stations but none of it is realistically gonna help me meet muse. what can i do?

I am at wild wing in Alpharetta awaiting 99x to show up for the contest they are having. Hopefully, i'll get a pass to the dress reheqrsel. Gonna work it. Will keep you posted.

I am at wild wing in Alpharetta awaiting 99x to show up for the contest they are having. Hopefully, i'll get a pass to the dress reheqrsel. Gonna work it. Will keep you posted.

ohh, good luck and let us know how the contest goes, wish I could watch. :)

I am Packing!!!!:D

Me too! :)

I've emailed my personal contact at 96.1. We'll see if I can get any info. :ninja:

:LOL: No, really. :ninja:

I hope you get some info!

My friend from Mississippi was chosen as one of the 7 finalists. They still have 3 open slots that they will award to people who show up at the audition tonight. She's like me - she reads the board but doesn't post on it, so none of you would know her. I wish I could be there to hear her audition (I saw her tape before she sent it in), but I live in Pittsburgh - going to the Detroit show and perhaps a few in April.

I hope she makes it :D

After tomorrow are we just planning on twitter to be how we finalize stalking and the post gig chat up?

It would be great if we could decide tonight or by tomorrow am who was meeting and exactly where.

We almost need another poll haha. I think we should just plan to meet up by the buses, that's where we'd all be heading anyways. That gives others time to buy merch and use the restroom if need be. Then we could decide where we want to go, given we still want to go out. And if anything changed dramatically that day we could just stay updated via twitter.

We almost need another poll haha. I think we should just plan to meet up by the buses, that's where we'd all be heading anyways. That gives others time to buy merch and use the restroom if need be. Then we could decide where we want to go, given we still want to go out. And if anything changed dramatically that day we could just stay updated via twitter.

Sorry for the dumb question but do you know where will the buses be?

Sorry for the dumb question but do you know where will the buses be?

Right around the back of the building (that's where most buses are at big venues, anyways). Renee went to the venue a few weeks ago and kinda scoped it out. I think she mentioned something about them being around the building.

So who should i follow or how do i follow that list, Do i just go through everyone and click follow or is there a simpler way....i feel uneducated

http://twitter.com/zaireeka20/sexy-plane Click the 'Follow this List' button. It should have almost everyone on it.

I'll tweet the setlist, since i have a twitter app on my blackberry it's easy to quickly send a tweet during the show!

What app do you use? I can't find one that doesn't freeze my phone after a while.

So I think I mentioned this before but I know this thread has grown like crazy so I just wanted to let you know (again) that I live just a few miles from the venue. I wasn't planning on lining up too early (maybe get there permanently around 4ish) but I do plan on stopping by to see all you folks and hang out for some of the day. I'd be happy to make a run to get lunch or drive people back to Kroger or my place for drinks/bathroom/etc. Also, if anyone really needs a place to stay, we have an extra bed and a couch if you want a place to crash after the stalking/drinking/general post-concert merriment.

If you PM me I can send you my cell phone number and other information so you can contact me tomorrow or on Saturday. Also, if you are on Facebook, add "Stephen F. O'Kane"--all my info is on there as well.

I'm getting sooooooooooo excited!!! I'm really hoping we can track down the band after the show. I feel confident that if anyone can do it, it's us!

Archived