Just had a text from Pip.

Security opened one gate/turnstile at their entrance, and they all got into the stadium before they got the other turnstiles open.

That would have pissed me right off.

I would have starting fucking raging. It's not on. Not only is it horribly, horribly unfair, but it also makes the security's job a lot harder, as they then have to deal with a whole load of very angry/upset people.

Security opened one gate/turnstile at their entrance, and they all got into the stadium before they got the other turnstiles open.

I am so sorry for Pip and Laure... Hope you guys still managed to have a good time!

And I thought Phoenix, AZ was bad :noey:

I would have starting fucking raging. It's not on. Not only is it horribly, horribly unfair, but it also makes the security's job a lot harder, as they then have to deal with a whole load of very angry/upset people.

And the people you'd want to deal with the least are angry Musers :LOL:

Yes they generally had a great time, I don't doubt it, but thinking just how easy it could be infinitely better and it isn't for no reason. The good songs being there, the band having played them recently, and yet don't play them at the stadiums, makes me feel like this:

qzrf40.jpg

:LOL:

ooooh!!!

that gif makes me miss my aussie shepherd :'(

and yet that is fucking hilarious! :LOL:

So sorry to hear about the door agro :mad: Can't believe they queued all night!!

Letroot - how big was the golden circle?? The ailing other half has been in bed since 10 and reckons he'll be well tomorrow but I think we'll be right at the back - on the barrier for support!

Shame the set list was so similar to SDS but MK Ultra is a good change - hope for something a little better tomorrow.

sometimes i wonder if security doesn't pull that shit on purpose :shifty:

clearly they don't care who's been waiting the longest. :indiff:

unless it's the 02...where security was :awesome:

I think it's mostly a matter of not caring/not thinking and just doing whatever :noey:

Ugh, that's bloody awful.

Poor Pip and Laure. I hope they had a good time anyway.

gc was pretty big but didnt feel it. half of standing area? or maybe one third.

sorry i cant remember which song the woah chant was before. may have been after ibty so fg? my memory sucks and im sooo tired.

matt stopped the chqnt by saying thank you and then started playing so e had to shut up;

he was pulling a pose on the edge of the stage in front of the crowd when dom took the pic wich was lol

sorry i have no multi quote function but i think those were the questions; memory fail again?

if you are planning on q ing for gc tomorroz be aware that there are 4 entqnces each with several turnstiles hence pips problem.

Just want to mention that it's really cool that the radio station is playing continual Muse. It's difficult to switch off even though obviously I can listen to the CD tracks any time. Might just listen to Invincible and then force myself to swtich off and go to bed! lol!

sometimes i wonder if security doesn't pull that shit on purpose :shifty:

clearly they don't care who's been waiting the longest. :indiff:

unless it's the 02...where security was :awesome:

"Hello Mr Security Man, I'm here for MUSE! :awesome:" *skips past*

:chuckle:

Where the security was better than the performance ;):chuckle:

Oh hush.

1. Uprising

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. New Born

4. MK Ultra

5. Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

6. Guiding Light

7. Interlude

8. Hysteria

9. Nishe

10. United States Of Eurasia

11. I Belong To You (+Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix)

12. Feeling Good

13. MK Jam

14. Undisclosed Desires

15. Resistance

16. Starlight

17. Time Is Running Out

18. Unnatural Selection

Encore:

19. Unintended

20. Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 1: Overture

21. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore 2: