i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait !!!

sorry ! snowed in, fretting, want-to-make-banners !!!

too early though .. have to spread the preparations over 6months ! how horribly long is that ?

though i do have to say;

BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!!!!!!!!!!

=)

From RER St Michel Notre Dame to RER Stade de France (it's straight, no switch), it will only take 15 mn. Then you'll have to walk up to the Stade de France or you'll take a bus. If you take the metro, the metro Stade de France is close from the Stade, the RER Stade de France is further from the Stade. I've just had a look for you. If you need any further information, feel free to ask.:)

Lol heyyyy ;)

Well it all depends on if I go to Wembley or that Rock Werchter thing in Belgium with Muse playing. Really hoping to go to Wembley, but I reckon this one would be second best in my list!;):D

Muse is always amazing in France. :yesey:

Tintti, I've just had a look on the website. Indeed, it's not working but it should work on Tuesday as they previously announced on fnac.fr. They'll release other tickets.Have a look on Tuesday 12th at 10 am.:) I often buy tickets on Fnac website.

Oh that's good, thanks. :happy: Now I'll just have to exercise my superman forces and get a Pelor ticket on Tuesday...

Archived