Tee, did you manage to see them? Thanks a lot for calling me btw! Even though the manager lied to you? i was still feeling pretty touched haha. You have no idea how close I was to speaking with them on the phone about 3 years ago, and I was pretty gutted I couldnt speak to them. So getting your call and hearing a man's voice in the background got me a bit excited for awhile haha!

In real life? We saw them before the gig but didn't meet them properly. Dom was a sleaze and stared at me though. :stunned:

You're welcome, I wished I could have met them properly (meaning a few chats; etc) and called you then. :( Aw, sorry to get you excited. :LOL:

Hey Tee thanks for the teddy bear outside a phone booth fridge magnet! Looks pretty sweet on my fridge haha. And that flyer too, whatever that means!:D

You're welcome. :)

Sigh, I'm back in Bali now, where there is no more Muse magic...

In real life? We saw them before the gig but didn't meet them properly. Dom was a sleaze and stared at me though. :stunned:

You're welcome, I wished I could have met them properly (meaning a few chats; etc) and called you then. :( Aw, sorry to get you excited. :LOL:

You're welcome. :)

Sigh, I'm back in Bali now, where there is no more Muse magic...

whooooaahhhh what do you mean by that?? :stunned: i'm heading back to KL now where there is, also, no more Muse magic or their invincible carbon footprints :'(

in the words of Ron Weasley, 'now i'm really depressed..............'

You're welcome! I'm sorry it's no HAARP material though lol!

I think you should edit the beginning of MK Ultra for your poor ears' sake before transferring to your phone I'm beginning to get annoyed by my own screams.

I hope someone puts up the interview on youtube!!

I can't believe that was caught on tape hahaha. I'm half glad it was though, it's like reliving that moment over and over again :D Halfway through MK Ultra, I was trying to borrow Joelyn's phone to call Aida haha. The Sunburn audio is the worst -__- I think that one I'll really have to cut off a whole chunk at the beginning. Or not post it up at all to save embarrassment lol. You remember how crazy we were screaming right? Hahaha. How did Victor/your videos turn out? :D

ahahah I want to hear the sunburn audio!! you can send the raw material just to me :p I want to relive the entire experience :happy: I only took 2 videos, before my memory card ran out of space (grrrr). One complete video of MOTP and a super incomplete video of Resistance. Its quite decent actually, audio is good but the video cant seem to focus. I think its because we were jumping a lot :LOL: and the angle is a bit awkward since i put the camera on the floor to take the video so yeah... I'll upload it onto youtube soon! I've already transferred it to my computer today. ehheh. I havent seen victor's video yet :(

Sleaze? oooh in what way? details please woman! :p nothing wrong with him staring haha. he was just checking you out. I'd be flattered :p

Its alright :happy: its the thought that counts haha.

----------------

I just got home from the Kris Allen showcase btw. uber mega guilty pleasure la ahhahha. I unleashed the inner fangirl in me when he was literally less than a meter away from me!! I was right at the front. Its so ironic, the first time i'm ever right at the front in a show is at Kris Allen ahahahaha!! And yeah, he was REALLY near me, and my. god. he is so good looking. Finest piece of Caucasian man I've seen in real life. I mean it. Pictures dont do him justice. I just kept.. staring at him.. wow.

He played about 9 songs, my friend actually took the setlist home! Kris personally gave it to her :stunned:. Jealous. But she was the one who scored passes for us so I still love her to bits :happy:

I dunno why I'm typing all this here haha. If anybody is interested, I shall post pictures! :D

Is anyone else amused that there's a huge hoo-ha over NME's hottest male list?

I am. :LOL:

OH MY GOODNESS. Matt and Dom are head to head!!!!!!!! :LOL: of course i voted 10 for both of them. my love for them will never be divided! :matt::dom::chris:

okay... i actually love matt the most, but, what the heck!

oi sume! MUSE hari ini featured dlm theStar, pix besar2 kat front page of StarTwo and an accompanying review as well.

Article's here:

http://star-ecentral.com/news/story.asp?file=/2010/2/9/music/5624761&sec=music

Couldn't believe that it's been a week already. Baru last week je I ponteng 3 hari lectures gi SG tgk MUSE!!!!! Arghh... I wanna enjoy myself in the pit again! Singing my lungs out till no voice, clapping, fist pumping, jumping.....

^ Heh, I've already cut out that article :] It's right next to the KL 07 review now :D

@Debbie Did Kris sing No Boundaries? Lol hope someone got that on video haha.

I have a problem uploading my files at the moment, I dunno what's up with the connection, but if the problem persists, I'll only be able to upload them properly when I head back to college!

^ Heh, I've already cut out that article :] It's right next to the KL 07 review now :D

@Debbie Did Kris sing No Boundaries? Lol hope someone got that on video haha.

I have a problem uploading my files at the moment, I dunno what's up with the connection, but if the problem persists, I'll only be able to upload them properly when I head back to college!

Nah he didnt. Thank God hahaha. He sang Heartless(+Gangsta's Paradise, its a great mash-up!) and Come Together! Those were the only 2 songs from his American Idol days. The rest were from his current record which I have been listening to a lot lately :happy: beh tahan la. I'm so smitten by him hahha.

I've already blogged about my Muse experience btw, complete with videos and pictures and lots and lots of words! Going to blog about my entire singapore trip and kris allen gig soon ehheh :D

On another note, CNY is coming up!! anyone gonna balik kampung? :)

Lol yeah the roads are very quiet today. I feel tempted to take a drive, but I'm still a n00b driver so maybe not :chuckle:

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! Hope you enjoy your holidays, even if you dont celebrate CNY :happy: and to those who do.. happy angpao-collecting! :D I unfortunately, did not balik kampung this year so my kutipan angpao is quite miserable :LOL:

Lol yeah the roads are very quiet today. I feel tempted to take a drive, but I'm still a n00b driver so maybe not :chuckle:

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! Hope you enjoy your holidays, even if you dont celebrate CNY :happy: and to those who do.. happy angpao-collecting! :D I unfortunately, did not balik kampung this year so my kutipan angpao is quite miserable :LOL:

Awww.... why aren't you balik kampung-ing? Hehe... Just don't drive in KL city :ninja: It can be a scary place when you are driving a manual car in a jam. I always mati enjin wan XP :LOL:

I wonder, which city in Malaysia do you guys think hv the most horrendous drivers? Lol, talking in terms of patience, double parking skills etc. Maybe horrendous isn't the right word. Scary? :LOL:

Happy CNY all, although the weather's been freakin' hot hot hot these days. Hope I'll be less busy soon, I still gotta write up that Muse review!

I wonder, which city in Malaysia do you guys think hv the most horrendous drivers? Lol, talking in terms of patience, double parking skills etc. Maybe horrendous isn't the right word. Scary? :LOL:

Happy CNY all, although the weather's been freakin' hot hot hot these days. Hope I'll be less busy soon, I still gotta write up that Muse review!

i think that penang has the worst drivers. they're kinda rude on the road. heheh

the weather IS super hot nowadays. it's our fault though. global warming and all.

by the way, can you guys email me pictures of us in singapore? i remember taking some inside the stadium but can't remember who took it. so, yeah. though, just email me all of em. my email is mel_wood90@yahoo.com. please and thank youuuuu!!! :D

oh oh and and

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!! :D