hm...so the beasties really are coming to town as well?

...should i or shouldn't i? i don't know enough cos i don't really dig their sound...

Yes: cos it's the dudes.

No: i'd be smelling, tasting and seeing manure for days to come. it might even linger around on sunday, still. that, and i'd be risking injury to myself 3 days before the big day.

and everything on that axcess site seems to be 'hotselling', even that rain character, whose concert tickets were available in sg. wang that day as well, at the booth south by southwest of MUSE's, which my friend (you've met her, crazy) claimed to have not even seen a shadow lingering in front of, despite the crowded condition all around...

i seriously hope that u'd go to d beasties gig vspirit... if u wanna save ur energy for sunday, u could always just sit at d concert. i've been a fan of them longer than i've been a fan of muse... no doubt that their music is quite difficult to digest. i remember lending my beasties cds to a friend and he returned 'em the next day..:LOL: but like muse they r also amazing live with mix master mike on d turn table..

yes, i agree shannaz, if they dont play citizen erased n space dementia than d show would not b complete!! bring a banner of "citizen erased" and i'll bring one with "space dementia" on one side and "hysteria" on d other...:p n another banner of "marry me matt" :$ to d concert

you can sit? cos i'm under the impression that you can't.

and it's not so much that their music is difficult to digest as it is not really the kind of music i'd listen to at all simply because i'm not very attracted to its sound. you can't seriously say MUSE's stuff is 'easy to digest'. I have a history of liking, really liking, bands that aren't necessarily 'easy to digest', not because they are experimental, it's just that they're not pop, plain and simple. cos really, 'easy to digest' just means pop to me at the end of the day. 'pop rock', if it has a rockish edge to it. don't get me wrong, tho, cos i like pop as much as the next casual music listener, which is to say, just fine. i just don't get into it so much cos like i said, it's all casual listenin'.

back to the beasties, i heard a couple from them that i kind of like but i wasn't attracted to their sound in general enough to have delved deeper into what they're about. but i revere them as a long-standing and outstanding enough band to seriously considering checking them out cos theirs might be a live show i could get into, if their reputation holds true. i get into music played live easier than i do music recorded and played back, especially for music that is essentially good, but just not really something i'd listen to on a regular basis.

that said, i seriously think i might go but only if i'm absolutely sure it won't wear me out until Sunday. it being the middle of school holidays and all, too many kids with too much energy to spare might be there to stomp small-boned people like me who are prolly small enough to not even show up on radar to the ground. and also if the tix prices are reasonable and well within my range of affordability after getting double-whammied by MUSE. and of course, if i don't have to go through too much trouble to get the tix.

have any of u guys try to play citizen erased n showbiz in the jamming studio??? both songs make me "naik sheikh" when we played those songs...those songs are sooo "berhantu"... but i doubt that they'll play showbiz in the gig here...huhuhuhu...yeah SHANNAZ...it's not a muse gig if they dont play citizen erased...let's just hope they'll play both of them... :D GO GO MAN UTD!!!

well there are seats in bkt kiara.. there were people sitting when i went there for incubus and hoobastank so i assume u can just sit n enjoy d show. i'm not saying that muse is easy to digest.. but with d beasties its harder if u listen to their albums.. to say that they're a hip hop group would be wrong if u've heard of 'so what u want' n 'sabotage' but to say them a rock band would only b inapropriate as they rap a lot.. but one thing for sure is that they are amazing live. well, from what i've heard and seen..

it is during d school holidays isnt it? hmm there might b some underage punks pushing especially if d tix r cheap.. i assume dat d tix will be a one price free standing/ seating thingy since that is always d case for concerts at bkt kiara..so pushing is guaranteedd!!:mad:

so pushing is guaranteedd!!:mad:

YES pushing guaranteed indeed! :mad: and lotsa horny groping men. at SP, a whole bunch of people were pushing us and a few of my friends fell down and it was all very havoc-y! and i heard lotsa girls shouting "omg someone touched my butt!"... me being one of them -___- but one thing i liked about Simple Plan was that i started lining up at about 5, and i got to the second row! teeheehee. you can easily do that at Bukit Kiara.

i hope it wont be so pushy in The Pitt. but oh who am i kidding? of course it'll be. and i bet many fans are gonna be moshing too. i'm getting scared :eek: i dowanna get injured. eek.

Is their anyway to get passes to meet the band? Thx!

HAH. i wish :( :( :( i hope some radio station or music channel will have some competition for backstage passes though... and maybe a free autographed guitar! omg! :eek: with REALLY HARD QUESTIONS.... that only hardcore Muse fans can answer! like name all the bonus tracks from all of Muse's albums. and name 2 b-sides! er.. yeah stuff like that. bahaha.

as if la. :( *wipes tear*

wow...the only time i went there was to watch that starlight cinema thingy and that was only once and aeons ago to boot. so i assumed that everything would be held at that area with all the wide open space, which is also why i thought it'd be entirely free standing, like a park show or something.

and all i remember from it was...the smell. the stink of horsie poo. if i were a plant i'd be fertilized by the smell alone. if i do end up going, i'm gonna bring along a clothes peg.

HAH. i wish :( :( :( i hope some radio station or music channel will have some competition for backstage passes though... and maybe a free autographed guitar! omg! :eek: with REALLY HARD QUESTIONS.... that only hardcore Muse fans can answer! like name all the bonus tracks from all of Muse's albums. and name 2 b-sides! er.. yeah stuff like that. bahaha.

as if la. :( *wipes tear*

did u notice at sg wang when we bought d tix hitz.fm and channel v r d official radio n tv channel? i even heard on hitz's school of rock dat they will b giving away s'thing (might only b tix or even meet n greet passes) for MUSE concert. i'm not sure but there might b hope u noe.. i'll try my best to listen a lot to hitz n watch channel v next month.

and all i remember from it was...the smell. the stink of horsie poo. if i were a plant i'd be fertilized by the smell alone. if i do end up going, i'm gonna bring along a clothes peg.

haha.. d pushing n dat too.. dat place is so smelly

How unfortunate.

Ah well, so long as it isn't................................NOT. SAYING. IT. DON'T. WANNA. JINX. IT. NONE. OF. YOU. HAD. BETTER. SAY. IT.

EDIT: Hey, did our capital change its name recently or something? Cos apparently it's not Kuala Lumpur, but Kuala Lumpar now. Why am I always the last to know about these sorta things? =(((

malaysian concert organizers, lol.

don't they know that making thoughtless little statements like that will only half sales, not double 'em? i guess that's also part of why concert tix never get sold out here and sometimes even fall below the band's expectation which ultimately results in them never ever coming back for another gig. another nice little example of malaysia's habit of moving three steps forward and two steps back, i guess.

i reckon we've still got a long way to go as far as holding and promoting concerts go. actually, no, let me rephrase that. we've yet still got a long way to go. period.

but what can i do, right? i still love my country.

pssst.. noisemonkie, any chance of u giving me one of those tix of urs?:D

basically all of us have gotten our tix for d KL gig, but not as lucky as u who r going to check 'em first in s'pore.. tell us d details of d gig pliss.. and u too vspirit..

pliss dont start on d beasties.. i might start crying again..

lol bakumatsu..borat, u actually watched that?