Ya, I'm assuming primary school gets out at 8th grade in Britain (correct me if I'm wrong), and the shirts mean....13/14 year old Muse off to high school? :D

Primary school finishes at 10/11. Secondary school is usually from 11 - 16 or often 18 nowadays, but I guess they're 16 unless they got their shirts signed for another occasion. Matt looked much younger when he was 13. Have you seen the video of him playing piano? And he didn't have long hair then. That was Dom's influence I think. :D

musesetlist Nic Cester did NOT do the vocals for Back in Black. I'm told that a guy named Chris won a competition to do it? (via @danarudenko)

:LOL: Wanna bet the next guy to win singing BIB with Muse will be named Dom?

musesetlist Nic Cester did NOT do the vocals for Back in Black. I'm told that a guy named Chris won a competition to do it? (via @danarudenko)

:LOL: Wanna bet the next guy to win singing BIB with Muse will be named Dom?

I was hoping the "news" would be they were playing Showbiz or something..

Primary school finishes at 10/11. Secondary school is usually from 11 - 16 or often 18 nowadays, but I guess they're 16. Matt looked much younger when he was 13. Have you seen the one of him playing piano? And he didn't have long hair then. That was Dom's influence I think. :D

Oooooh. Gotcha. Sorry, I was confused :shifty:

Haha, I'd kill to see a picture of Dom at 12 :chuckle:

Archived