Starlight

~screenager~

Do you like Starlight?  

947 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Starlight?

I might be the first to post this.

Starlight is Burning Bandits after a large retooling. I cannot imagine them having two songs so similar on the same album. While I like what Starlight is now, I was really enjoying the direction that BB was going! Oh well bootlegs for posterity.

for future reference: I could be wrong!

For now it s my least fave "new one" out of the three i ve heard last night .

And of course far behind both Burning Bandits and Debase

It s a nice song and I think there s the need for at least one "mellow" song on the album to add variety so nothing wrong with that .

It s just this song is too "normal" when u re comparing it to SMBH and KOC .

Yeah too "normal" that it s main prob to me, I like Muse insanity :p

Mark a meh for me. I've never liked U2. I'd rather have some Britney/Prince and Telstar/Queen/Morricone.

It's not annoying though, just meh. Especially the Bliss-like backing track, they've done that too many times (Bliss, Shine, Stockholm, even KOC has a little of it...) hope it's better on the album.

I might be the first to post this.

Starlight is Burning Bandits after a large retooling. I cannot imagine them having two songs so similar on the same album. While I like what Starlight is now, I was really enjoying the direction that BB was going! Oh well bootlegs for posterity.

for future reference: I could be wrong!

This guy speaks the truth and I'll tell you why:

Watch the TV broadcast vid and before Sunburn, Matt played the EXACT same spacey intro he does before Pee Candle/Burning Bandits in the States.

Listen to any US bootleg and you'll see what I mean.

So yes, BB/PC has become Starlight I think :happy:

I like it but it's not very original or special. Just a typical Muse song.

Yeah I agree it's hardly pushing boundaries (Like KoC and to a certain extent SBH) but I really really like it.

Archived