Starlight

~screenager~

Do you like Starlight?  

947 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Starlight?

Guest Puppetmaster

The more I listen to this, the more I dislike it.

*stops listening to teh new songs altogether*

:(

It's really nice.

Muse have tried to put quieter songs on their albums before, and they've been 'skipped'. this one is beautiful and can hold its own.

Does sound keane, u2 coldplay ish, but it's one song, those guys do this all the time, muse show they can do any style, and they make it sound ace. add something to it

We've had 3 new songs, each sound so different. I can't wait to see what other surprises there are in store.

I hope des, bandits, debase, and crying shame are on the album (or b-sides), i don't hear enough resembelence to these songs

Guest Puppetmaster
I'm the opposite, I like it more and more!

Good for you.

:unsure:

:(

Ffs, what's wrong with me. This is like, S4a, pt.2 and I love S4a, why can't I bring myself to like this cheesy little song?!

I wasn't fussed with SBH cause I love dancing to it. I wasn't too fussed with KOC cause I figured, okay, here's one song off the album which I really hate (well, certain parts of it), nothing much wrong with that. By now I'm kinda worried. Well, not really worried. Indifferent, more like. Which is bad. :stunned:

But I can sorta empathise with people who just couldn't bring themselves to like SBH. Not the nooby idiots who claimed Muse had "sold out," but the ones that just didn't care for it.

Boring? You have FranzzZzzzZzzzz Ferdinand in your sig.

Have you ever seen them live? They're far from boring.

And I spend all of last week defending SBH for being an amazing song but as soon as I don't like a Muse track it gives you the right to pick at my other musical tastes? Does not compute.

It may grow on you. I was not very keen on it at all last night, despite what I may have said, but recently something just clicked in my mind about it, in a way I never expected to. I love it now - let's hope it's the same for you.

Have you ever seen them live? They're far from boring.

And I spend all of last week defending SBH for being an amazing song but as soon as I don't like a Muse track it gives you the right to pick at my other musical tastes? Does not compute.

Roskilde Festival 2004, Arena Tent. Didn't feel it.

Archived