Starlight

~screenager~

Do you like Starlight?  

947 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Starlight?

On this myspace page is a download link of a much cleaner and more complete version of Starlight; sorry if this has been posted before, no time to wade thru all the posts.

http://www.myspace.com/museconcertclips

Thanks... hadn't heard it like that yet... hmmmmmmm.

Coldplay-ish, a bit too radiofriendly-I-want-to-be-a-star-and-marry-a-richer-star-and-have-kid-named-after-a-piece-of-fruit-ish .OMG Muse are sellouts lets start a petition to have them take this awfull song off the album...I've always loved Muse but how can they do this to me... etc.

Roskilde Festival 2004, Arena Tent. Didn't feel it.

i was there too, and i have to say that they weren't spectacular, muse afterwards completely blew them away.

however, i did see franz twice earlier this year, and they were muuuuuch better. great audience interaction at a festival, and then a really awesome smaller gig. maybe they've just improved a bit in the last couple of years.

Especially the Bliss-like backing track, they've done that too many times (Bliss, Shine, Stockholm, even KOC has a little of it...) hope it's better on the album.

Bliss, SS, Shine, Shrinking Universe, Screenager, Falling Away With You, Knights of Cydonia and Starlight. Surely that is enough of that same damn noise now?

Bliss, SS, Shine, Shrinking Universe, Screenager, Falling Away With You, Knights of Cydonia and Starlight. Surely that is enough of that same damn noise now?

and house of the rising sun!

Since a lot of folks who initially disliked SMBH liked SMBH live, I perdict a lot of folks that liked Starlight live will dislike the album version. The German reviewer suggested it was a-ha-like, rather than Strokes, Killers, or U2 so I expect it to be even more 80's-synth/MOR. That won't bother me, I remember Hunting High and Low and Scoundrel Days as very good albums (if you ignored a couple of the really poppy singles).

I've only heard Stalight once and I love it. Yeah some will say it's got an air of U2 about it, (that's what sprung to my mind at first), but that's cos it's in our nature to compare tunes. To be honest I thought Knights had a certain 'tornadoes' style to it (probably on my own there though).

Archived