Starlight

~screenager~

Do you like Starlight?  

947 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Starlight?

this is a quite nice song really. nothing breathtaking, but its nice to listen too, the first song msue have done that you can have as background music i believe. i dont think this sounds like anything theyve done before really...:) which is good!

This guy speaks the truth and I'll tell you why:

Watch the TV broadcast vid and before Sunburn, Matt played the EXACT same spacey intro he does before Pee Candle/Burning Bandits in the States.

Listen to any US bootleg and you'll see what I mean.

So yes, BB/PC has become Starlight I think :happy:

where can i see it? i missed it!

Yeah I agree it's hardly pushing boundaries (Like KoC and to a certain extent SBH) but I really really like it.

im happy to have some songs were muse arent doing anything diff to thier old stuff, itll be nice to hear some 'muse' on the new album, instead of every song being a new direction or style.

It reminds me of Bliss. It makes me happy somehow. They said the record would be more upbeat, i guess they means this. I can't hardly wait to hear the studioversion.

And yeah, it 's much like U2.

i dont like U2.... but i love love this song

then again i never listen to U2 because i dont like them

so i just dont kno at all

how about we all stop saying muse sound like U2... then again who dont they sound like this album!

Yup.

S4A bores the pants off me.

I feel that Starlight might be a low point for me, but still, it sounds so happy :happy:

:( i like s4a

and i also like starlight more than smbh... while i love smbh... i think starlight sounds better

Archived