Starlight

~screenager~

Do you like Starlight?  

947 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Starlight?

I can't find a complete version of starlight with the beginning on it.

Does anyone have it?

Nope, I think the one with the cut in the front is the only one.

I think at one point in the song it says "this digestive feeling" or "this constipated feeling" .. :eek: It's in the 39 second mark.

Hmm.

Listened to it a few times now, and I'm not really getting into it all that much. In my opinion it's certainly by far the least inspired of the new tracks we've heard so far. The riff in the background when he sings 'hold me in your arms' sounds very reminiscent of Coldplay to me for some reason.

That said, I won't make up my mind on it until I buy the album. The 'our hopes and expectations' bits are good.

I think it sounds a bit like The Smiths in some way
Yeah, I think so too, but I can't put my finger on why. Apart from the lyric, "People who care if I live or die". Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now.

At first it just sounds okay, but then it grows on you and becomes really lovely. So that's the second grower on the album. I wonder what the NME will think.

So yes, BB/PC has become Starlight I think :happy:

No, I refuse to believe it! BB/PC/TK was my favourite of the bootlegs, it was great just the way it was. I don't see how it could have become starlight though. I can't hear any similar lyrics, nor timing. There's no bridge just before the (supposedly now non-existent) solo.

Lyrics:

the electric my [lala]

let's conspire the ignite[/i]

It's clearly:

you electrocute my life light

let's conspire until we ignite :stunned:

It's clearly:

you electrocute my life light

let's conspire until we ignite :stunned:

You electrify my life

Let's conspire to ignite

this song has grown on me loads overnight. It's beautiful.
I woke up humming it :) It might not be complicated or deep, but that doesn't stop it from being a nice song.

How is it now deep? I know the lyrics aren't complicated and filled up with bullshit analogies but it's about someone spilling their heart out for a girlx50.

I don't think they are going to play any of the songs we've heard before live until the CD is out.

Archived