Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

So I called up ticketmaster and managed to arrange for me to pick up my ticket from the venue on the day of the gig!! Yay!! so much better...they weren't going to send out my ticket to Australia until a week before the gig and I leave for Europe next week, sooooo much relief right now. And now im really excited, only 22 days to go

guess who's got their muse tickets through today.......

me! :dance:

Manchester Fuck Yeah!

Oh yay!! :dance:

I havn't got mine yet... And i am going to my nan's morrow till thursday... I am leaving at like 6am so i don't think i will get post then some how... And post man has already been today so i have to wait till thursday hopefully to see mine :erm:... All well :p

GOT THE TICKETS :party::dance::awesome:

OMG! now I am even more excited (like that is even possible:LOL:) :pimp:

WOO!!! :D:happy:

I am still waiting for mine :chuckle:

GOT THE TICKETS :party::dance::awesome:

OMG! now I am even more excited (like that is even possible:LOL:) :pimp:

I just hugged the guy who delivered my tickets. He didnt actually seemed that put-out by it...maybe he's had a lot of Muse fans recently! :LOL:

ticketsarehereticketsarehereticketsarehere :D:party: and they really are so pretty i could cry! :LOL:

My tickets just came :awesome::happy:

The guy who delivered them was soaked through, poor guy. And those little handheld signy things do not work! Ah well, got the tickets now, s'all that matters...22 days :D

I know what you mean! My delivery guy said my signature looked like it belonged to a 3 year old :(:LOL:

I just hugged the guy who delivered my tickets. He didnt actually seemed that put-out by it...maybe he's had a lot of Muse fans recently! :LOL:

ticketsarehereticketsarehereticketsarehere :D:party: and they really are so pretty i could cry! :LOL:

:LOL: lovely :)

If I get over my fear of speaking to strangers on the phone I'll give it a go tomorrow :)

Hmm well I want to get as close to the front as poss, a barrier place if I can so maybe shortly before midday? Or is even that too late? :LOL:

I think midday sounds pretty safe...being 4 hours before the doors open and all that :LOL: I can imagine you'll have a chance of getting a really awesome place :yesey: Then again, I don't know how keen the boardies are when it comes to queuing, so you might have competition :LOL:

I emailed LCCC last night and got this reply today

Thank you for your e-mail.

The entrance gates for the public will be on Brian Statham Way (approx 20 lanes) and Great Stone Road (approx 15 lanes).

At present there are no plans for a Gold Circle3 at this event.

Regards

How helpful. Gonna ask about how we know which gate we need from the tickets because I can't see anything on them..

Archived