Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Not sure if this is the right thread to be discussing potential setlists, but can I have opinions on the likelihood of hearing at least one of New Born or Citizen Erased?

I'd prefer CE, but New Born is pretty awesome live too!

New Born is a staple for the stadium so you will get it for sure... CE is 50/50 if they play it or not.

Not sure if this is the right thread to be discussing potential setlists, but can I have opinions on the likelihood of hearing at least one of New Born or Citizen Erased?

I'd prefer CE, but New Born is pretty awesome live too!

New Born is guaranteed, as are Feeling Good and Plug In Baby. I think every fan wants to hear classics like Citizen, and the band know it. So far on the stadium tour the record hasn't been too good but hopefully that'll change for us :D

Edit: Beat me to it. Well, Laure should know :)

Okay, so I got tickets in the post today.

Completely forgot I'd ordered them :LOL:

So I have to find someone who fancies travelling to Manchester with me in 3 weeks. Hmm.

Do you mean you have a ticket to sell, or just that you need another ticket-holder to accompany you? If the former, I know someone who needs a ticket :)

:awesome::dance::\mm/::party:

still waiting for mine though :( they said 5 working days :( from yesterday

They said that about mine yesterday too.. my mate in Dundee has also received hers today... :D

Okay, so I got tickets in the post today.

Completely forgot I'd ordered them :LOL:

So I have to find someone who fancies travelling to Manchester with me in 3 weeks. Hmm.

You're going to be pretty popular... but.... HOW COULD YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN!

does anyone know the gig capacity of lccg? my dad wants to know :rolleyes:

It's sold out... 50,000... squishy squishy!

Do you mean you have a ticket to sell, or just that you need another ticket-holder to accompany you? If the former, I know someone who needs a ticket :)

No, I mean I need to find someone to go with me.

You're going to be pretty popular... but.... HOW COULD YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN!

I know right? :LOL:

You're welcome! :D

Rainbows = WIN :)

:happy:

And yes rainbows are the pure sex :p

it is a lot of money :( but i'm definitely going to get them at some point :chuckle:

It will be so worth it :p.

I could buy them right now if i am honest but i am sorta saving and i have already spent a ton of money this month :chuckle:

Next month i will get them...

Not really, both entrances have an equal chance of getting good spots.. the good thing is that the security don't mind you legging it! :D I lost count of the amount of times at Teignmouth that I got shouted at not to run!

Oh gosh need to wear my running shoes then and get a bit fitter :chuckle:

Have your tickets come through Royal Mail or Courier? I'm just trying to cover all bases as I may be away for part of next week, but have tickets for Wembellamy so mine will be a bit later than Manchester tickets. :indiff:

Would appreciate any info :happy:

edit: the :indiff: is aimed at my blokey who wants a couple of days away and not at the fact Manchester peeps get tickets before Wembley peeps. Just thought I'd clear that up, how DARE he suggest some time away when Muse tickets are on the way :p

Archived