HAARP DVD is a bit rubbish, especially compared to the sound of Hullabaloo, and even though they butchered the gig a bit, the Abso Tour DVD.

I noticed the synths in CE, but I'm not sure if that was because I heard them first, or saw the footage of Morgan playing them flash up on the screen. What I don't understand is that if they can add synths to CE, then why not to Cross-Pollination? That song has to played live! It's one of their best!

Possibly heard it then, just don't remember it! Just remember thinking "Where the fuck has the guitar gone now?" :facepalm:

Possibly heard it then, just don't remember it! Just remember thinking "Where the fuck has the guitar gone now?" :facepalm:

Where abouts where you standing? We were a few rows infront of the sound desk and the start of every song was great but the sound fizzled out half way through so many things. Stockholm Syndrome in particular started off brutal and then just sort of faded. Shame really. But I definitely remember CE sounding more like the album version than the previous times I've heard it live.

Where abouts where you standing? We were a few rows infront of the sound desk and the start of every song was great but the sound fizzled out half way through so many things. Stockholm Syndrome in particular started off brutal and then just sort of faded. Shame really. But I definitely remember CE sounding more like the album version than the previous times I've heard it live.

I was right in front of you. :LOL:

The guitars would be audible on their own, then suddenly drop loads when everything else came in, synths were mostly barely audible in comparison to everything else and the bass & drums were mental.

We ever find out who had the Holy Bellamy Flag?

:LOL: Couldn't believe that when I stumbled past it.

The people round our camp must have been confused, we had a Muse flag, put on Neutron Star Collision to wake everyone up and then spent a good proportion of the time bitching about Bellamy and Guiding Light :LOL:

The people round our camp must have been confused, we had a Muse flag, put on Neutron Star Collision to wake everyone up and then spent a good proportion of the time bitching about Bellamy and Guiding Light :LOL:

:LOL:

I'm very tempted to have NSC as my alarm just for old time sakes.

I'm very tempted to have NSC as my alarm just for old time sakes.

Some guy in thw We Are Scientists crowd, before you lot all got there was saying that he thought Muse were brilliant, except they didn't play any of their best songs like Take a Bow. I wanted to go shake his hand :LOL:

Some guy in thw We Are Scientists crowd, before you lot all got there was saying that he thought Muse were brilliant, except they didn't play any of their best songs like Take a Bow. I wanted to go shake his hand :LOL:

I wanted to hug the guy in the toilet queue who called them a Radiohead tribute band:LOL: :ninja:

zomg there was a holy bellamy flag? :eek:

I MUST SEE IT :LOL:

does anyone have a pic?

And has anyone spotted themselves in the pictures that have just been put up in the Muse photo gallery?

I'm in two, this one is one of them..

http://muse.mu/images/official/photo/34619/

Far left, you can see our white flag hanging over the barrier ;)

I don't think any of us took a picture of it... I had a picture of Matt with our Holy Matt and part of the lord's prayer :stunned:

Thank God I am hidden by Dom's leg on the picture of the crowd!

And with our endless rounds of "Matt Bellamy Broke My Life!"

Archived