I agree that Absolution is better than The Resistance. But I like a lot of tracks on The Resistance, although they didn't play my 3 favourite. Even so, I'm loving the double guitar intro on Resistance and I could never get bored of the intro to Undisclosed Desires.

I think a few small chages to the set list could really help though.

Bliss instead of Starlight

Ruled by Secrecy or Hoodoo instead of Feeling Good

Unnatural Selection instead of Guiding Shite.

Plus play Chopin after USof E and add a few string players like they did for Jools Holland. :happy:

After the Teignmouthgate Matt will never play CD ever again! :LOL:

I agree that Absolution is better than The Resistance. But I like a lot of tracks on The Resistance, although they didn't play my 3 favourite. Even so, I'm loving the double guitar intro on Resistance and I could never get bored of the intro to Undisclosed Desires.

I think a few small chages to the set list could really help though.

Bliss instead of Starlight

Ruled by Secrecy or Hoodoo instead of Feeling Good

Unnatural Selection instead of Guiding Shite.

Plus play Chopin after USof E and add a few string players like they did for Jools Holland. :happy:

Honestly, do you think adding Bliss instead of Starlight would help Muse? Maybe to the ever complaining Muse forum members, but there would be tons of people attending the gig wanting to hear that song, and end up let down.

Well, we all do still love them really, we're all booked up to see gigs this year and seeing Muse live is always, always going to be better than not seeing Muse live. We're just having a bit of a reminisce about the good old days, that's all. And just calling for them to SHAKE IT UP. They have so much power now, and they're not using it.

I know, and I'm really sorry that I coudn't attend none of the gigs before BH&R Tour because I'm from Argentina and they just came here once in 2008.

But I think this threads about the gigs sometimes are going too far, It's ok you miss the old days, I lot of people do. But I came here to see some vids and pics of the gig because thats the only way I can see them live..I don't know when they will come to my country and all I find it's all this moaning.:(

(bad english sorry :$)

Random note about Matt's shirt - I was just looking at one of L's pics, and I don't think I've seen that shirt before. When I was watching the stream, I thought he was wearing the one with the gold skull that he and Dom share, but in the pic I see that it's got some sort of butterfly looking thing on it. Didn't look familiar :shifty:

After the Teignmouthgate Matt will never play CD ever again! :LOL:

I never saw that. What happened? He should practice more if he fucked it up.

Honestly, do you think adding Bliss instead of Starlight would help Muse? Maybe to the ever complaining Muse forum members, but there would be tons of people attending the gig wanting to hear that song, and end up let down.

The interesting thing in Starlight is the lasers.

Random note about Matt's shirt - I was just looking at one of L's pics, and I don't think I've seen that shirt before. When I was watching the stream, I thought he was wearing the one with the gold skull that he and Dom share, but in the pic I see that it's got some sort of butterfly looking thing on it. Didn't look familiar :shifty:

So Matt finally got a new tshirt. :eek::p

It's the All Saints 'Hails' t shirt I think. He wore it at some of the other gigs this year.

Well, we all do still love them really, we're all booked up to see gigs this year and seeing Muse live is always, always going to be better than not seeing Muse live. We're just having a bit of a reminisce about the good old days, that's all. And just calling for them to SHAKE IT UP. They have so much power now, and they're not using it.

:yesey:

:)

I think it's a old shirt.. has holes in it :chuckle:

017.jpg

Archived