Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Oh come on. You actualy performed live, several times in an openly muse tribute act. You can;t complain about a little fun experiment like this. You're already too much of a n00bling groupie. :p

We did that a year ago. I'm not already too much of a n00bling groupie, I WAS, and now I'm bored.

yo, BOD, this isnt gonna be something sold in shops, its just for a bit of fun.. I mean fuckit use the mic in ur webcam if u have to (ok maybe not but u get the picture.. :p) and as for feeling n00by, think of it this way.. you're not the one who comes into the thread to insult people who are trying to have a bit of fun. after all thats all this is: a bit of fun.

Hmm, spose...

if u don't wanna play the piano bod, I will ^^

Oh heavenly God. Fine I'll take the job.

I guess I can do some bassing. I was sceptical at first but hey it's a bit of fun at the end of the day. My dad has some hardk0re recording stuff in the basement so I should be able to do pretty good quality stuff. With the obligitory russian big muff lol. If I had to chose a song, it'd be...do we need this?

Current Status:

BAND 1

Got:

Bod / Relucto-Boy still on piano

Me on drums

Simno on guitar

MuseMatt on bass

~NoblameNoshame~ on backing / appregios

dwydav on matt bellamy sound-a-like

Tracee on triangle and other noises :D

Doing:

1) Stockholm / 2) Showbiz / 3) Sunburn / 4) Hyper-Chondriac Music / 5) New Born / 6) The Groove / 7) ?

BAND 2

Got:

Dominic Howard on drums

Matts Half Brother on guitar

amj on bass - do we need this

BAND 3

Got:

acroyear2 on guitar

With...

Crazy Bob, donbenjy and cheddatom on mixing/editing/mastering.

and

Beast Love on Moral Support / Marketing - the tom kirk of the groups

I have recorcded myself playing the drums to Stockholm Syndrome - Big Day out 2004 video.

I have the .mp3 uploaded onto yousendit.com but the .wav is taking a while. When its uploaded i'll send it to the necessary people.

:)

hypnotize, have you ever thought your little game of "piss people off" wasn't actually funny or effective n e more? cmon, I'm sure you can play whatever instrument you excel in very well, and you'd be helpful in the completion of this thing. there is one finished band, but there are two others needing members.. and I see you had a fuzz factory, and have called me a matt wannabee and n00b for owning a probe.. so just for your info, he has a factory, not a probe, so you're actually more of a mat wannabee. so stop trying to annoy people and take part in the fun. you're like the kid at a birthday party who's sulking in the corner cuz he doesn't get enough attention.

hypnotize, have you ever thought your little game of "piss people off" wasn't actually funny or effective n e more? cmon, I'm sure you can play whatever instrument you excel in very well, and you'd be helpful in the completion of this thing. there is one finished band, but there are two others needing members.. and I see you had a fuzz factory, and have called me a matt wannabee and n00b for owning a probe.. so just for your info, he has a factory, not a probe, so you're actually more of a mat wannabee. so stop trying to annoy people and take part in the fun. you're like the kid at a birthday party who's sulking in the corner cuz he doesn't get enough attention.

ditto. Hyptnotize, if you're not gonna contribute then just shut the fuck up.

just ignore him, maybe he'll go away...let him get hius kicks and thank god you're not as sad and pathetic as him:D if hes on his pc all day, think of all the people he isn't pissing off in real life! i wonder how many friends he actually has?

The thing that makes me laugh is watching him try to be a music connoisseur. He clearly thinks he's able to criticise others, (in a really undesirable form - through sarcasm), yet I'd love to see him play an instrument.

Properly.

i bet he'll ignore all this and then come back on the next page with some crap sarcastic "quip" that took him hours to think of. I think we should just completely ignore him on this thread now and not give him the satisfaction:D

hahah, quite.

Bolton/ Leicester....

Yeah, that's gonna work. :LOL:

I'm even further away now :cool:

or will be soon anyway.

I'd love to be in a muse cover band, it would be ace.

But then I'd love to cover some muse with people who can actually play muse songs even just jamming.

I'm even further away now :cool:

or will be soon anyway.

I'd love to be in a muse cover band, it would be ace.

But then I'd love to cover some muse with people who can actually play muse songs even just jamming.

Well, that I can do. Literally every bassline.... :$

Except for rare b-side stuff, 'cause I'm not obssessive enough to hunt it all down.

Well, that I can do. Literally every bassline.... :$

Except for rare b-side stuff, 'cause I'm not obssessive enough to hunt it all down.

Haha, for some reason I always thought that you actually hated muse.

Meh.

Yeah I can play pretty much every muse track now, bit rusty I should imagine as I don't play muse much anymore apart from the occasional jam but I'd have thought if I went through them I could be back upto scratch in a while.

What's your fave Muse song playing wise?

Haha, for some reason I always thought that you actually hated muse.

Meh.

Yeah I can play pretty much every muse track now, bit rusty I should imagine as I don't play muse much anymore apart from the occasional jam but I'd have thought if I went through them I could be back upto scratch in a while.

What's your fave Muse song playing wise?

No, I absolutely love them- have done since Unintended was released. :$:LOL: I just object to a lot of the n00biness occurring and don't really see the need to worship them- they're a great band, but truthfully, they're just guys like you or I.

Fave song to play? Hmmmmm. Citizen erased, Hysteria or New Born. Hysteria, probably, but only 'cause I like it the most in it's original form.

Archived