Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Well, I have a 300mb Partition on my dads website, so I can host some stuff.. obviously mp3's would take up less space than wav files.. I can also do rhythm guitar or even lead if someone has difficulty getting time to record of something. so I'm here for Vocals, and then as a backup I can be handy for piano and guitar. This is actually also a good opportunity for me to get to know how to use a studio a bit better, as I have to have some knowledge of music production for my interview in Brighton uni in march :p so if n e one neds me to host something for them thats not like over 10 MB then i'll be glad to. or else ya I've already mentioned my email previously.

Simno, pick showbiz! for me! haha I love singing that song!

cheers!

david

Mp3s,w hile smaller, might prove a problem as to properly edit something, itd have to be converted back into WAV and then reconvert back to MP3, alot of sound quality will be lost, so if everyone wants to email me their recordings in wav if thats possible (assuming you all have broadband), i have some space to host wavs, but ill mix down everything to mp3 as i go so for example, once i get bass n drums in the same mix, ill convert to mp3 for guitar and piano to record to, then ill mix the gutiar and piano wavs with the original drum n bass wav file, then mix down to mp3 and so on...:D

so the final piece will be all the same quality, and only compressed to mp3 once, at the end.

nope I aint.. I'm in a band whose name seems to be constantly changing so I can't actually give a name of the band I'm in :p who's plimera?

I can do bliss really well, if anyone wants to do that one. I could even do the live earls court version where he goes falcetto-mad at te end..

EDIT: I just Googled Plimera.. no offense if anyone is on this board, but their songs on their MySpace are quite poopy

Phew... thank God.. now you see why I was worried when you said you're gonna do the vocals...

The guy thinks he's Bellamy, he's AWFUL. I spent an hour writing criticism on their forum only for them to delete it. And I didn't save it. It was beautiful as well.

Current Status:

BAND 1

Got:

Bod on piano

Me on drums - Stockholm Syndrome

Simno on Guitar - Showbiz

MuseMatt on bass - Sunburn

~NoblameNoshame~ on backing / appregios

dwydav on matt bellamy sound-a-like - Hyper-Chondriac Music

Tracee on Triangle - New Born

BAND 2

Got:

Dominic Howard on drums

Matts Half Brother on guitar

With...

Crazy Bob on mixing/editing/mastering

donbenjy on mixing/editing/mastering too

Beast Love on Moral Support / Marketing - the tom kirk of the groups

I need a song from Bod and ~NoblameNoshame~, then band 1 can start recording and let this thing start!

:D

Hee, I love how Tracee is on Triangle. And just for Newborn as well. Like it has triangle in it. <3

I'm quite surprised how seriously most of you are taking this. I thought it was a joke at first. You DO realise this will never happen, don't you? If Muse meets never happen, this definitely won't.

*Begins to burst bubbles*

First of all we all live all over the country, secondly transport costs money, thirdly, studios cost money, fourthly, what's the point? :LOL:

First of all we all live all over the country, secondly transport costs money, thirdly, studios cost money, fourthly, what's the point?

1 - we dont want to meet muse (well we do...but this isnt the point!)

2 - we're not meeting up - we're recording each part at home or school and sending it in.

3 - we dont need a studio - just sticking wavs together to get some form of group sound.

4 - it HAS worked on other forums

He's just jealous he aint part of it ;)

well n e ways, it can't be that hard. as long as everyone does it properly, there wont be any problems.. on the other hand if someone like messes something up then it'll fuck it up for all the people who follow.. logical..

Hypnotize, you can be our groupie

Current Status:

BAND 1

Got:

Bod on piano

BAND 2

Got:

Dominic Howard on drums

With...

I still need a song put forward from Bod and ~NoblameNoshame~ then we can decide as a group whether were gonna do live or studio versions of each song.

Current Status:

BAND 1

Got:

Bod on piano

BAND 2

Got:

Dominic Howard on drums

With...

I still need a song put forward from Bod and ~NoblameNoshame~ then we can decide as a group whether were gonna do live or studio versions of each song.

Me = Stockholm indeedy...are u askin for a full cover by myself when your sayin to put a song forward?

This is embarrassing. Please stop now.

If you don't like it then leave this thread. simple. :stunned:

Me = Stockholm indeedy...are u askin for a full cover by myself when your sayin to put a song forward?

I've said stockholm - u need to pick another so that each 'band member' picks a song for the rest of the band to do. (therefore we do 7 songs in total).

I will record drums first, then MuseMatt will get a copy of it and add bass to it (so we have a drum and bass track) then Simno will get the copy of THAT to record the guitar onto etc. You will be one of the last people to get it before dwydav. Dya get me?

So far were gonna do:

Stockholm

Showbiz

Sunburn

New Born

Hyper-Chondriac Music

Now you and bod pick a song and we then create 7 songs.

:)

Hee, I love how Tracee is on Triangle. And just for Newborn as well. Like it has triangle in it. <3

I'm quite surprised how seriously most of you are taking this. I thought it was a joke at first. You DO realise this will never happen, don't you? If Muse meets never happen, this definitely won't.

*Begins to burst bubbles*

First of all we all live all over the country, secondly transport costs money, thirdly, studios cost money, fourthly, what's the point? :LOL:

New Born was my song choice :happy: I love the guitar solo you see. Though I still can't quite believe Adam has humoured me thus far either :D

If you don't like it then leave this thread. simple. :stunned:

I've said stockholm - u need to pick another so that each 'band member' picks a song for the rest of the band to do. (therefore we do 7 songs in total).

I will record drums first, then MuseMatt will get a copy of it and add bass to it (so we have a drum and bass track) then Simno will get the copy of THAT to record the guitar onto etc. You will be one of the last people to get it before dwydav. Dya get me?

So far were gonna do:

Stockholm

Showbiz

Sunburn

New Born

Hyper-Chondriac Music

Now you and bod pick a song and we then create 7 songs.

:)

Alkersam!! i get ya! right then it'll be the groove for me please :)

Archived