Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Story so far:

Adam (me) put on headphones and played Stockholm Syndrome on the drums along to the Big Day Out 2004 video which is floating about on the tinternet.

I recorded me playing into a wav file and sent this to Musematt, and the sound guys (there are 3 to see who produces a better mix.)

Musematt recorded himself playing the bass guitar, along to the wav file of me playing the drums that I sent him. He sent the recording to me and the soundguys.

The soundguys, musematt and myself have the ability to mix songs together and so we have all heard the rhythm section come together. It sounds good.

Next up, I sent a basic, un-edited version of me and musematt (rhythm) in wav format (It's up to the soundguys to tweak it) to Simno to record the guitar to it. He has recorded the guitar and sent the wav file to me.

The guitar starts off fine, and finishes fine, but there are bits in the middle that need tweaking. So thats mine, Musematts and the soundguys job to do so.

Once that is done, we will add vocals and backing stuff and then release it to the world - so not long at all!!!

:)

I have no knob: myth.

dwydav is in a wannabe-muse band with a completely original name: FACT

and you tell me to come up with new comebacks :rolleyes:

if you werent so arrogant and your head wasn't shoved so far up your own stinking arse, you'd see I changed my band name. I'll admit you and whoever else said it was dumb was right. all started off great, but after having to tell it over and over to the french, it just sounded less and less special, and we decided to change it. thing is we can't find a new one. maybe your sarcasm and unoriginality could help us hypnotize? I'm expecting an insult btw, seems its the only thing you can do.

and you tell me to come up with new comebacks :rolleyes:

if you werent so arrogant and your head wasn't shoved so far up your own stinking arse, you'd see I changed my band name. I'll admit you and whoever else said it was dumb was right. all started off great, but after having to tell it over and over to the french, it just sounded less and less special, and we decided to change it. thing is we can't find a new one. maybe your sarcasm and unoriginality could help us hypnotize? I'm expecting an insult btw, seems its the only thing you can do.

Nah don't provoke him further please. He's really boring now, just ignore him, the thread keeps going off topic to feed his boredom. Just leave him. Spray him with some pest repellent or something.

Archived