Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Right.

i didnt do them btw, i just meant they need some work on to fit in with the rest. YOU are doing the piano bit

its very wee though :p just

DUN...

..........DUN......

...................DUN........

...............................DUN.........

DUN...

..........DUN......

i didnt do them btw, i just meant they need some work on to fit in with the rest. YOU are doing the piano bit

its very wee though :p just

DUN...

..........DUN......

DUN...

..........DUN......

Heh yeah. But ideally I'd like a score, I don't wanna just blag it.

the notes are:

C...A...F....E.....

...D....A...R....D

it goes down, someone can confirm the notes.

its piss easy to get the notes when listening to the track.

I think I've been there... It's in Paris, right? Excellent Creme de Menthe?

the notes are:

C...A...F....E.....

...D....A...R....D

it goes down, someone can confirm the notes.

its piss easy to get the notes when listening to the track.

There's more to it than that... there's like a little tremolando I'm sure and little things like that

The track sounds amazing!

So far we have drums, bass, guitar and appregios. :D

We need piano, backing vocals and lead vocals. Those people will be recording soon.

Worth the wait, tho the wait will be over soon.

:D

Any news on band 2? Have you started doing anything yet?

:)

I know, I know, in comparison to Piano Thing it's gonna be a bitch to work out by ear, but surely you can manage it BOD. Stockholm, muse's most complicated bit of piano work. ever.

Heh no it's more a case of tranna hear every note. I bet you £100 that if you took away all the tracks aside from the piano, you'd hear more piano notes that you didn't know were there. Just like in the Absolution Instrumental tracks, you hear so much more guitar stuff that you didn't notice before. I'm completist, I don't do crap covers. :happy:

But right, I'll work it out at some point.

Heh no it's more a case of tranna hear every note. I bet you £100 that if you took away all the tracks aside from the piano, you'd hear more piano notes that you didn't know were there. Just like in the Absolution Instrumental tracks, you hear so much more guitar stuff that you didn't notice before. I'm completist, I don't do crap covers. :happy:

But right, I'll work it out at some point.

well if you really want to emulate the track properly you'll have to play the guitar bits PERFECTLY in sync with my bit, and then we can do some crazy sound mixing stuff (i can do this, vocoders work the same way as what matt uses, just a bit cheaper im guessing and not being able to find the absolute middle). and generate a super guitar synth.

i agree with the extra piano notes....

...good luck finding them :p

well if you really want to emulate the track properly you'll have to play the guitar bits PERFECTLY in sync with my bit, and then we can do some crazy sound mixing stuff (i can do this, vocoders work the same way as what matt uses, just a bit cheaper im guessing and not being able to find the absolute middle). and generate a super guitar synth.

i agree with the extra piano notes....

...good luck finding them :p

What d'you mean good luck finding them, you were the one who suggested I DID find them, I wanted a score. I don't "do" working out. I play what the composer wrote. Otherwise it's not good enough. But I think here I'm gonna have to stoop so low. Cuh.

soon soon soon.....:D :D :D....its nearly done.

Current Status:

BAND 1

Got:

Bod on piano

Me on drums

Crazy Bob on guitar

MuseMatt on bass

~NoblameNoshame~ on backing vocals and other backing sounds

dwydav on matt bellamy sound-a-like lead vocals

Tracee on triangle

With...

Crazy Bob, donbenjy and cheddatom on mixing/editing/mastering.

and

Beast Love on Moral Support / Marketing - the tom kirk of the groups

ATM - We have the drums, bass and guitar recorded with appregios. This track needs to be sent to Bod and ~NoblameNoshame~ for them to do the last bits of the audio. Then the final track will be sent to dwydav for vocal recording. Each track needs to be recorded individually so that levels can be altered and effects added if necessary.

We're nearly there people! :D

Archived