Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

:LOL: i was looking for this thread every where and then i look up and THERE IT IS! :chuckle: so glad to see it's finally been stickied! :awesome:

USMusefans.jpg

Looking good, Mel, Manuella and Mary!:D

LOVE IT! y'all look great!

did you say you are ordering from the USA store? I ordered this shirt once, made some changes ... but I have decided to re-order it again in a USA-Men's-L so I'm not wearing 4 different colors for the next show ;)

so if you are willing to wait a bit, I can measure the NEW shirt, laid flat, after I've machine-washed and dried it. this will take a couple weeks, probably not until after the holidays. the Men's is the only one you can change the shirt color. the Men's shirt is cut straight-up-down, so there is no 'shaping' to it. the XL was just a potato sack on me. I'm a 42-C.

I inquired about their return process, and there are some limitations since we're ordering customization on the sleeve (most of us, anyway).

Here is the verbiage they sent to me when I asked:

So you can get another shirt ... but you're back to the original problem of exactly what size to get :D but not too bad you're just paying for s/h like, 3x ...

yup ordering from the USA store... hmmm well i should say ordered because already bought the medium... so i guess we'll see when it gets here. :chuckle: nice to know they're willing to "work" with us a bit on exchanges :chuckle: i definitely wanted to go with the womens cut... because straight cut shirts + my chest = rectangular prism

i jsut have the hardest time trying to figure out my size in online stores. i've been back and forth on wishing that i would have gotten the women's large.. but eh it's just a few extra bucks if it doesn't fit.

thanks for the help though!

USMusefans.jpg

Looking good, Mel, Manuella and Mary!:D

Wow! There I am (third one over from the left)! Thanks! :happy:

omg it's a sticky thread :awesome:

i hope i can purchase one...from seeing the pics of some boardies wearing them they look so cooooool

WooHoo! Finally sticky!

The shirts really are great. Wish more boardies would order them for the shows. I saw very few in Vegas and was really hoping to see more so I could find everyone.

I'll be wearing it again tomorrow night in Seattle, and again in April for Vancouver, Seattle, and Portland! :D

LOVE IT! y'all look great!

Thank you! We had so much fun! :dance:

so I'm ordering another shirt and my browser seems to be happy today and letting me perform many customizations that it didn't allow the other day ... so if I can add something to my right sleeve, should I? <can't think of what text I would add> left sleeve has username

so I'm ordering another shirt and my browser seems to be happy today and letting me perform many customizations that it didn't allow the other day ... so if I can add something to my right sleeve, should I? <can't think of what text I would add> left sleeve has username

it's not your browser being nice I think the person just changed it so you can do more customizations, allowing a little more creative freedom :awesome:

it's not your browser being nice I think the person just changed it so you can do more customizations, allowing a little more creative freedom :awesome:

Must be an update (or something just for the US spreadshirt link) - when i got ours off the UK/Europe spreadshirt site a while ago it was only the left sleeve available for username - nothing was available to print on the other sleeve.

Maybe they're giving you the option to put your username on the left OR right sleeve? Just in case you're a lefty or righty or have some 'sleeve preference' for whatever reason (totally guessing... I'll be quiet now :$)

Must be an update (or something just for the US spreadshirt link) - when i got ours off the UK/Europe spreadshirt site a while ago it was only the left sleeve available for username - nothing was available to print on the other sleeve.

Maybe they're giving you the option to put your username on the left OR right sleeve? Just in case you're a lefty or righty or have some 'sleeve preference' for whatever reason (totally guessing... I'll be quiet now :$)

*haha, you're so cute!

so since I'm re-ordering I got new colorized text on back and BOTH sleeves ... I'm so tarty, yeah? :erm::$ really, not really :D

pics and measurements (after its washed + dried)

Just ordered mine -- went with a size slightly larger than I could have, just to be safe. After all, the measurement under the armpits and the measurement across the boobs are radically different!!! :LOL:

I know exactly what you mean.... i was talking about the same thing when i was trying to figure out my size.... i jsut ended up measuring all the way around and dividing by 2 :chuckle: we'll see what happens. mines already been shipped... i can't wait until it gets here.

I got my shirt today!!! Yeah!!

I got a small, and it seems to run a little bigger than other smalls, It's not super tight fitted like some shirts, but it's still a nicley cut. For you ladies that are a little more endowed then me, you still might be happier getting a larger size, it's not that roomy in the "lady lump" area! I can't wait to see you all in your shirts!

very cool! :cool:

Thanks! :)

Oh, and a bit of advice for any of the ladies who are ordering from the US Spreadshirt store: If you have any significant boobage at all, consider not getting a size small. ;) The small fit me fine, but I'm kind of in the "Keira Knightly camp" as far as boobs are concerned. :chuckle:

I got my shirt today too! :awesome: It actually fits perfectly. I ordered the small. Here's a pic. Okay, it's kinda dorky esp. since I took a picture of myself, but whatever.... :p

009.jpg

but wasn't one of Matt's tweetpics from the SNL night himself in a dressing mirror? or was that T/Dom taking it again ;) you look great! (wish I could get in a "S" :p)

I got my shirt today too! :awesome: It actually fits perfectly. I ordered the small. Here's a pic. Okay, it's kinda dorky esp. since I took a picture of myself, but whatever.... :p

009.jpg

awesome :awesome: shirt looks like a nice fit. omg i can't wait until i can purchase one!

but wasn't one of Matt's tweetpics from the SNL night himself in a dressing mirror? or was that T/Dom taking it again ;) you look great! (wish I could get in a "S" :p)

yep it was!

50897552.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1261438980&Signature=MKFnDjpcrBehG2kQ%2F8P6iwjFUTA%3D

:awesome:

Archived