Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

Okay, probably going to buy one because it was just too much fun putting all my dates on the back. Does anyone have any thoughts on the women's sizes? From the measurements, it looks like I would be a small, but I fear that it may be too short and I don't want to end up with a crop top :LOL: But I think the medium would be too big and I don't want to be swimming in an ill fitting shirt. All my other Muse shirts fit really nicely, so I don't want this to be the exception.

NEVERMIND! Found it on the last few pages. Right, going with a small. Oh, I'm excited! Chicago will be a lot less lonely now!

EDIT (again): Has anyone gotten anything on the back? I put my tour dates on it, but it's saying 'NO BACK GRAPHIC' and isn't charging me for it. I just want to make sure that the back will print, as that is one of the big reasons I'm buying one.

We didn't have the option of text/graphic on the back of the tee for the UK/Europe shirts. We just had the graphic on the front, then the username text on the sleeve.

My gig is on St. Patty's day in FT Worth. My friend and I are trying to get I "shamrock" MUSE put on a shirt, and I would love to do it with this type of tee. Any advise or would I have to build one from scratch?

Probably will have to do it yourself... Jaxopolitan was running into Copyright issues when they tried to get a design using the actual Resistance artwork on the shirt... then Jax had to design the logo for this shirt themselves, to get around Copyright infringement stuff.

So, if you're gonna use the Muse 'clover' logo, you might run into a problem with Copyright infringement issues :( ... you can only check with a place like Spreadshirt.com to see if you can do it. You could also see if there's a T-shirt printing place near you - they sometimes have them in malls or city centers (i have friends that have made 'custom' shirts for different tour/gigs/cities they've been to).

Good luck! ;)

EDIT (again): Has anyone gotten anything on the back? I put my tour dates on it, but it's saying 'NO BACK GRAPHIC' and isn't charging me for it. I just want to make sure that the back will print, as that is one of the big reasons I'm buying one.

it would be so much easier to find you for a sandwich in Chicago with your shirt! :LOL:

btw, when I selected a MEN's size, it looked like that is where I could still edit the text on the back (USA store). sometimes the interface is a bit touchy, so if it gets hung-up, unfortunately I always had to restart. it seemed to work better with Firefox over Chrome (don't ask me about IE :p)

I was playing around with customizing my shirt by picking a light color, and looks like they used Digital printing for 'em :(printing techniques page

(see my earlier post on the front-design becoming all faded)

I have written to them asking about why the dark-colored shirts seem to be using Flex (durable) versus light-colored shirt options which seem to be Digital (not durable!!) but I won't know for a couple more days.

I will both add + edit my posts on this topic, so others will have a bit more info to make their own choices. h t h

Thanks to everyone for the advise and the ideas!! I can't wait for my concert!! Spreadshirt.com was the site I picked and pretty reasonable cost ($30).:D

ahhhh - nice! I thought the 'clover/shamrock' thing you were referring to was the SMBH 4-leaf thingy with the heart in it (thus the Copyright problems).

nice!!! Hope it comes out well! We want pics when it finally gets there :happy:

Ok all, Here's the final lowdown on the shirts:

...purchase from one of these new links:

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan [America]

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan [Europe]

Just got my shirt the other day and all I can say is WAY TO GO JAXOPOLITAN!!!! The shirt is awesome!

I'll be wearing my shirt at the Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills) MI show on March 13. It'll be interesting to see how many others I see there. The date I have listed on the back is for the March 13 show, since this will be my first time seeing Muse live. I almost left the back blank, but then went "wait a minute..."

Thanks again for setting all this up Jaxpolitan. Great Job!

MrFlyingPig

:D

Just got my shirt the other day and all I can say is WAY TO GO JAXOPOLITAN!!!! The shirt is awesome!

I'll be wearing my shirt at the Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills) MI show on March 13. It'll be interesting to see how many others I see there. The date I have listed on the back is for the March 13 show, since this will be my first time seeing Muse live. I almost left the back blank, but then went "wait a minute..."

Thanks again for setting all this up Jaxpolitan. Great Job!

MrFlyingPig

:D

So the back printing did work? Cool. :)

Kinda sucks that you can get back print on it now... when I got mine, I wasn't allowed the option of having anything on the back! :( Still an awesome design though, Jaxopolitan must be rolling in it with all the orders :LOL:. Good on 'im!

She doesn't get any of the money, I don't think. Just that spreadshirt company. But it really was swell of her to set this up! :)

She doesn't get any of the money, I don't think. Just that spreadshirt company. But it really was swell of her to set this up! :)

Oops, soz I meant good on 'er! :p ... Aw, that sucks! :( She should get a cut, what with her designing the t-shirt and all! No fair. I also still think this spreadshirt site is ghey for not letting people who bought it earlier have print on the back :indiff:. I dunno what I would have put on the back of mine, but I would've liked to have the option :phu: lol.

Oops, soz I meant good on 'er! :p ... Aw, that sucks! :( She should get a cut, what with her designing the t-shirt and all! No fair. I also still think this spreadshirt site is ghey for not letting people who bought it earlier have print on the back :indiff:. I dunno what I would have put on the back of mine, but I would've liked to have the option :phu: lol.

wonder if she put it up on big cartel or something if she would get a cut? but it might be more expensive...and i dont think they let you personalise it either...ok scrap that idea!

Archived