Easiest Muse Song to Play on Guitar For Beginners?

Natural_Disaster

We're talking about beginners here... I've been playing for nearly 8 years and still can't play the TIRO solo properly. And if I'd tried Plug In Baby when I was just starting I wouldn't have any fingers.

Plug In Baby was one of the first riffs I learned. I remember breaking my first string playing it.

But then there were a lot of basic skills I took to pretty easily.

I picked up Exo-Politics in like a couple hours, I found it way easier than PiB and KoC.

Haven't learnt Unintended, but I sort of gave up on Falling Down :noey: so may learn that :LOL:

SMBH is pretty easy, although quite fidly in parts [although I hybrid in some live parts :happy:].

So tl;dr; Exo-Politics is the easiest, the solo isn't particularly tough either :3

We're talking about beginners here... I've been playing for nearly 8 years and still can't play the TIRO solo properly.

And HANG ON. Since when is there a solo after the first AND second chorus in TIRO? :wtf:

The first song I learnt was TIRO the solo's not overly hard, I just fuck up every now and then XD

The second sort of solo thing is when B3ll0rz is doing the TIRO shuffle at Glasto, I count it as a solo anywhere, although, Accurate tabs for that is rarer than Rebecca Black having fans :LOL:

Plug In Baby is do-able for a beginner I think. There are only 4 different parts to learn and all the notes of the riff are close together. The only hard bit I can think of for a beginner would be remembering the 'order' of the riff.

If your not too fussed about getting it spot on then it is do-able. But if your like me, you end up getting addicted to perfecting it :LOL:

If your not too fussed about getting it spot on then it is do-able. But if your like me, you end up getting addicted to perfecting it :LOL:

That's exactly why I said what I did :LOL: It's one of those riffs that gets completely ruined if you have bum notes. And I don't care what anyone says, the TIRO solo is awkward to play :LOL:

• 1 year later...

How long have you been playing? When I started out, I worked on some basic scales, chords, and picking excercises to build up my finger strength and dexterity a bit. I wouldn't say this is compulsory, but it certainly helps. After this, or if you do just wanna jump straight in to playing songs, I wouldn't recommend Stockholm Syndrome, it's not the easiest song to learn technique wise if you havem't been playing too long. Try these to begin with: Time is Running Out, Supermassive Black Hole, Exo-Politics, Starlight

Archived