Easiest Muse Song to Play on Guitar For Beginners?

Natural_Disaster

Hi, I'm pretty much a beginner at guitar. I'm not getting professional lessons or anything as that doesn't interest me, I'm more interested in just learning songs that I like. So I was wondering, which is the easiest Muse song to play? I know there's a thread for that, but it doesn't seem to be beginners. So what was the first Muse song you learnt to play? I've been looking at different tabs and having a go at various different songs, and I was just curious to know from a more accomplished player's point of view. Thanks :D

P.S. This is my first thread, so go easy on me ;)

Unnatural Selection isn't hard and is very fun to play.

The first Muse song I learnt (by ear may I add) was Knight Of Cydonia, then SMBH, then PIB i think.

Hysteria was hard to nail the octaves at first but got easy once I developed.

KOC? Are you kidding? That's really hard :LOL: But yeah, I guess with a lot of practice it'll get easier. Haven't tried US yet, I really should.

Its a really good song and sounds pretty impressive to play even though it's fairly simple, you shouldn't have a problem with it.

Yeah, well the first solo isn't too hard, right now for me it's just getting the fingering right and not mucking up. Once I've got that down I just need to speed it up and then it should be fine :LOL:

;6513679']i dont get if thats sarcastic or not

no sarcasm - KoC was the first song i learnt very quickly followed by SS. stockholm syndrome helps you to learn to play quick and knights is great for remembering solo's and riffs.

look at the glasto 04 SS outro, it is incredible but quite easy

Tell you what though, that was learning point for me learning KOC at the beginning by ear.

Because like later on I checked tabs and it sort of proved to me how they are not necessarily always the easiest or best way to play a song.

You should really try and train yourself to learn songs from ear seriously.

Archived