Well, I sometimes post on the trademe forums, usually when people spread misinformation about insurance or make awful racist comments.

Quite a few posts there, then?

Exam results. *logs onto NZQA site*

The results reflect my effort. Good in Chemistry and Calculus, the rest are average :LOL:

Congrats on Chemistry and Calculus! I was terrible in those at school.

To be honest I can't even remember. That's how much it will mean to you in your later years.

I do remember my twin brother being livid when we got the paper results and it showed I failed the Statistics exam even worse than he did but was scaled up higher than he was based on the internals.

ha that classic gif.

i think i actually technically failed 3 subjects - i know i definitely failed classics (worse subject ever) and statistics. but i guess lots of other people failed even worse and helped with the scaling.

six form chemistry - failed everything but the final mark. :yesey: i never really understood that year, everything is internal and basically whatever mark you get is based on how good your school is?

Homesick Kiwi. Pleased t'meetcha.

Aw well then hi :happy:

It appears I did terribly in every subject :LOL: geography was the only 'alright' one.

Did you at least pass?

My reaction to my 7th form marks was something akin to this:

Q6fnC.gif

I cannot stop laughing :LOL:

I always checked my exam results really lazily. Everyone else checked every day and were like freaking out about looking at them, but I just forgot until someone mentioned them and then went and had a glance and yeah that's it. :LOL: I'm still like that at uni too!

To be honest I can't even remember. That's how much it will mean to you in your later years.

I do remember my twin brother being livid when we got the paper results and it showed I failed the Statistics exam even worse than he did but was scaled up higher than he was based on the internals.

Ah, fair enough. I don't plan to ever remember these ones, I don't want to! :LOL:

I've never particularly done well in the proper exams anyway. My teachers understand my blabbing, exam markers never seem to because they're not meant to pick out answers like teachers do at school. It sucks :(

Did you at least pass?

I'd passed going into the exams anyway, but I didn't make it into my course... :(

Did you get Merit (/exellence) endorsement?

I got 42 Excellence credits out of 50 for the endorsement :LOL: But my piano exam, that I got an A for, and is now supposedly worth Level 3 credits at the grade I was doing wasn't on the results, so maybe that'll push me to over 50.

Not that it really matters apart from getting UE.

My reaction to my 7th form marks was something akin to this:

Q6fnC.gif

That is awesome :LOL: There were people water blasting the buildings here at uni yesterday and when I went to shut the door in case they were going to come this way, the face of the guy water blasting when he saw me was almost like that!! But the mouth and eyes even wider! Why he made that face though.... :erm:

I'd passed going into the exams anyway, but I didn't make it into my course... :(

Sorry to hear that too.

There were people water blasting the buildings here at uni yesterday and when I went to shut the door in case they were going to come this way, the face of the guy water blasting when he saw me was almost like that!! But the mouth and eyes even wider! Why he made that face though.... :erm:

:erm:

Erratic behaviour.

Ah that sucks. So now what?

As below...

Sorry to hear that too.

It turns out that I did get accepted into my course anyway, despite the fact I didn't even get the pre-requisites, wtf university.

I was all determined to drop back to just a normal BSc, and then they tell me I was still alright to go in my BA/BSc course. :confused: now I need to decide my major for my BA because there's no way I'm sticking with maths...