Yeah but being an alcoholic doesn't make you a bad person :erm:

Why did he apologise? :LOL:

Didn't mean it like that.

He went off stage straight after, he was trying to play, bleeding all over the place and then goes "Sorry, I can't...my mouth's fucked." There's an awful quality video somewhere of it.

He went off stage straight after, he was trying to play, bleeding all over the place and then goes "Sorry, I can't...my mouth's fucked." There's an awful quality video somewhere of it.

Doesn't it show it (well, a distant, blurry view of it) in slow motion, with Apocalypse Please randomly playing? :LOL:

Doesn't it show it (well, a distant, blurry view of it) in slow motion, with Apocalypse Please randomly playing? :LOL:

Yeah that's how I remember it. Some blurs of colour, loud music, then he stops playing, mumbles a bit and walks off stage. Probably have it on my external HD but don't care enough to look.

And staggering hypocrisy from Sarah Palin - "my prayers are with Congresswoman Giffords." The same Congresswoman Giffords you named as one of your Democrats that "had to go" at the midterm elections; and the same Congresswoman Giffords who strongly supported the healthcare reform, which you told Americans to oppose using these words - "don't retreat; reload!"

She even used crosshairs to illustrate which Democrats she wanted to get rid of.

34792_948757899435_3418813_50511722_2587535_n.jpg

Edited by _Ed_

:LOL:

Very nicely done.

But you forgot Bro-wan Atkinson.

:LOL: I knew this would be your territory.

And staggering hypocrisy from Sarah Palin - "my prayers are with Congresswoman Giffords." The same Congresswoman Giffords you named as one of your Democrats that "had to go" at the midterm elections; and the same Congresswoman Giffords who strongly supported the healthcare reform, which you told Americans to oppose using these words - "don't retreat; reload!"

She even used crosshairs to illustrate which Democrats she wanted to get rid of.

Shiiiit.

Holy hell. I can't believe people are still supporting this woman.

awesome! i miss my car...that and it costs me lots of money being lonely in storage.

Animation1.gif

GET OUT! :LOL:

In other news, Sky Sport had Cricket Highlights on last night and the description was:

"Highlights of the fourth day of play between the Blackcaps and Pakistan from Seddon Park"

I laughed for a bit. :(

awesome! i miss my car...that and it costs me lots of money being lonely in storage.

Aww, poor lonely car. At least it'll always be there for when you come home. I can't drive my car until it has had a full service and the cambelt replaced. I hope it'll be done by the weekend. Zoom zoom :D