Lol,one of the best vids I've ever seen,it's on my computer since this vid appeared on YouTube.

I just had to save it,yeah!:D

Aww,Matty looks sooooo happy on drumming.

Yeah,rock Chris that Gliteratti Manson!

Dom a frontman!:musesign:

I think Dom and Chris do a great job of playing those roles

Matt just have that way with the drums so he would try and add as many moves to it as possible...

Why do people always need to DUB over the original voices... it's like an english movie in France ... feels like an aquarium...-blub- Learn some English god damnit!!! or at least sub it

Love the prank guys!!!

Erm........because it was an Italian TV show?

If anything Dom should have learned some Italian

But Dom even posted a link on his myspace.

This is getting silly, warner are not doing this to protect the band they are doing it to be bossy!

I'm starting to think the lads are being used.

This is a prime example of horrible, one-eyed copyright management.

If anything this worked in Muse's favour, people linking it and having a laugh and giving Muse exposure.

Seriously, FUCK YOU Warner. It's probably because of some blanket ruling to get rid of everything, but still.

Besides, I would think the first party to have copyright claim over this would be the Italian TV program, to the actual footage I mean.

Warner Music had the video taken down------ :eek:

warner coughwankercough :noey:

I like the fact that they conveniently waited until it reached a million views before taking it down - you have to love the double standard there it's not like they didn't know it was there all that time :rolleyes:

So glad I downloaded it and that baby is now safe on my iPod.

This is a prime example of horrible, one-eyed copyright management.

If anything this worked in Muse's favour, people linking it and having a laugh and giving Muse exposure.

Seriously, FUCK YOU Warner. It's probably because of some blanket ruling to get rid of everything, but still.

Besides, I would think the first party to have copyright claim over this would be the Italian TV program, to the actual footage I mean.

Yeah, it certainly did get them a alot of attention - including TV stations in other countries reporting on it! This was good for them, it certainly doesn't hurt having it there. Then there's the fact that the band linked it from their website :rolleyes:

The thing is, though, I'm pretty sure the copyright claim stuff is just automatic. They have a bot of some sort that matches the audio to the copyrighted stuff and because this was playback they flagged it. I doubt anyone is actually looking through any of it to see what exactly they're taking down.

Yeah, it certainly did get them a alot of attention - including TV stations in other countries reporting on it! This was good for them, it certainly doesn't hurt having it there. Then there's the fact that the band linked it from their website :rolleyes:

The thing is, though, I'm pretty sure the copyright claim stuff is just automatic. They have a bot of some sort that matches the audio to the copyrighted stuff and because this was playback they flagged it. I doubt anyone is actually looking through any of it to see what exactly they're taking down.

I would be inclined to agree if it weren't for the fact that there are couple of dozen other Uprising videos (studio versions)+a similar bunch of live versions on Youtube. If there is a bot, it works in a completely random way.

It kind of looks like now that Warner is targeting the most popular videos, because aren't they fighting with Youtube about compensation for using their intellectual property? I mean it would make sense that they want to get rid of the videos which give Youtube the most hits->give potential profit to Youtube.

I would be inclined to agree if it weren't for the fact that there are couple of dozen other Uprising videos (studio versions)+a similar bunch of live versions on Youtube. If there is a bot, it works in a completely random way.

It kind of looks like now that Warner is targeting the most popular videos, because aren't they fighting with Youtube about compensation for using their intellectual property? I mean it would make sense that they want to get rid of the videos which give Youtube the most hits->give potential profit to Youtube.

There may be an element of the programming that tells it to target vids with higher view counts or that goes through the "most popular list". It also could have to do with naming/tagging. I just meant to say that there isn't an actual person sitting there and saying "oooh, let's delete that one!" - which also means there's no way for it to say "no, wait, let's leave that one there".

Archived