Please can someone roughly translate what the presenter on the Spanish news programme was saying? Were they really taking the piss?:D

Here http://www.lasextanoticias.com/videos/ver/muse_se_venga_en_directo/190391

The spanish presenter said that Muse wanted to play on live in RAI (Italy), but the program didn't let them, so Muse swap instruments to claim that and to have fun. :LOL:

Please can someone roughly translate what the presenter on the Spanish news programme was saying? Were they really taking the piss?:D

According to my (very crap) Spanish, she was basically saying that they were told to mime which was against their principles so they got revenge (with a lot of humour) by all swapping places and instruments. The voiceover guy then said that if you didn't know the band you might be surprised by the strange way in which the drummer was drumming but you'd be more surprised when you realised he wasn't actually the drummer, the guitarist was actually the bassist and that the singer doesn't normally sing! No-one in the studio realised. When they finished, the 'singer' was interviewed whilst his band-mates were laughing.

Think that's what was said but will probably be corrected a lot by any Spanish-speakers :LOL:

Here http://www.lasextanoticias.com/videos/ver/muse_se_venga_en_directo/190391

The spanish presenter said that Muse wanted to play on live in RAI (Italy), but the program didn't let them, so Muse swap instruments to claim that and to have fun. :LOL:

Thank you! I'd seen the video but wondered what they were saying!:)

According to my (very crap) Spanish, she was basically saying that they were told to mime which was against their principles so they got revenge (with a lot of humour) by all swapping places and instruments. The voiceover guy then said that if you didn't know the band you might be surprised by the strange way in which the drummer was drumming but you'd be more surprised when you realised he wasn't actually the drummer, the guitarist was actually the bassist and that the singer doesn't normally sing! No-one in the studio realised. When they finished, the 'singer' was interviewed whilst his band-mates were laughing.

Think that's what was said but will probably be correctly a lot by any Spanish-speakers :LOL:

Oh I love it! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Think that's what was said but will probably be corrected a lot by any Spanish-speakers :LOL:

Perfect translation! :LOL: Believe me, I'm Spanish! :happy:

What was all that about with happy blokey in the background??!:eek::LOL::LOL:

I know :eek::LOL:

I'm sorry but is that the same presenter :eek: Voice sounds the same and she calls them THE Muse again...

srsly and she doesn't realise they switched placed for Uprising after she had met and interviewed them before :noey:

It´s indeed a good translation. What we can read under the video is:

"Muse se venga en directo

Los Muse lo tienen claro, lo suyo es tocar en directo y como en la RAI no les dejaron, decidieron vengarse. El cantante hizo de batería, el batería de cantante, el teclista de guitarra... lo peor de todo es que nadie en plató se dio cuenta."

Muse takes revenge alive

Muse has it clear, their thing is to play alive and as RAI didnt let them, they decided to take revenge. The singer played the drums, the drummer singed, the keyboard guy played the guitar (here they got it wrong about Chris)... The worst thing is that nobody at the set noticed it.

Still I cant stop laughing about all this resistance thing they did :D BTW This italian blonde has her head out of this world. How can she work at a tv show if she doesnt make the homework and actually KNOW who is she talking to :stunned:

Oh, so they noticed the drummer was playing strangely? :LOL: I'd certainly hope someone would pick up on that! It was pretty obvious, after all. What a goofball Matt is!

Interview on the same show from 2006.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBs9sYiy1Xc

Thankies!

I was actually looking for the full performance earlier on YouTube (because somebody told me that the cameras were making a lot of shots to a couple in the audience, probably Gaia's parents...) because they also had to mime Supermassive Black Hole. Deffo, Uprising was the revenge! :ninja:

I seriously can't believe how IDIOT is Simona Ventura by forgetting that they already "played" in the show and interviewed Matt... :facepalm:

STILL... this is PURE AWESOMENESS!! :awesome: I was laughing my ass off in silence this monday like.. at 2 am or something when I watched the video! :LOL: And now I can't believe how Muse are getting all the international applauses by doing this! :happy:

[snip]Still I cant stop laughing about all this resistance thing they did :D BTW This italian blonde has her head out of this world. How can she work at a tv show if she doesnt make the homework and actually KNOW who is she talking to :stunned:

Good point. As hard as it is for me to fathom how someone can meet them, watch them perform and then interview them and still not remember the charismatic frontman at least, I have to admit that most bands I watch on late-night TV and so forth leave next to no impression on my mind, either. Different strokes for different folks, etc.

But she did have the responsibility to do a bit of brushing up on Muse before their appearance; that's just professionalism and doing your homework. All it would've taken were a couple of print interviews and downloading a video or two, and she would've been clued in.

thanks very much for all the translates,that help alot:)

so,i really hate her,if i be her,i probably fell in love whit "the drummer" and pray to can interview them again,because matt look's so hot on that interview :eek:

and she is a very bad host,she looks so egocentric,and looks matt and dom like they were crap :mad:

Very crap? That's a pretty accurate translation :D

I am still laughing at this!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And laughing even more at those who are just "getting it" now and emailing me - I have probably watched it 30 times now! Think i'm getting a bit obsessive actually :$ guess that what makes me a Muse fan!

Has this dumb woman made any comment about her total failure??

Archived