Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

nuh uh. Like you can set it to just about any key, but unless you stay in that key (particularly noticible on double-stops, chords etc) it gets glitchy. Not like the Whammy glitchy, it's like having a really shitty inconsistent vibrato on. It's probably as bad, if not worse than the whammy. Digital glitchyness at its most vomit.

nuh uh. Like you can set it to just about any key, but unless you stay in that key (particularly noticible on double-stops, chords etc) it gets glitchy. Not like the Whammy glitchy, it's like having a really shitty inconsistent vibrato on. It's probably as bad, if not worse than the whammy. Digital glitchyness at its most vomit.

Yeah, I've got have one, even if is poor quality and really cheap. But as you say, if not in the right key, it sounds like the worst noise a guitar can make.

he goes and buys that, but still switches between clean acoustic and distortion by hand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waGuRg7TezM

to be fair, he did learn NSC by hand before anyone else did

he switched from acoustic to fuzz! get it right james :rolleyes:

What kind of distortion have you got?? the clean sound is good but the distorded sound is too agressive, try to put the trebble down So of course its not bad, its a pretty good cover :)

no distortion, just me switching from acoustic to fuzz

:LOL:

So, this is GSK's band? where's GSK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ll3sAv7TAA

Seems like they practiced more on their moves than the music...

Edit:

Oh, I see. He's obviously in charge of the potential green screen..

but they're northern?! maybe GSK stole the name :eek:

Edit: Oh, they're american. who else thought that the singer sounded english at the start?!

So, this is GSK's band? where's GSK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ll3sAv7TAA

Seems like they practiced more on their moves than the music...

Edit:

Oh, I see. He's obviously in charge of the potential green screen..

Dat synchronised jumping. Also, the tempo is all over the place! Into the main riff after the initial build up, it speeds up shitloads, and then at the chorus, it drops again. The singer was having a bit of a battle too.

and the bassist...

why does he randomly decide to stop playing 58 seconds in? and he doesn't play the chorus correctly anyway.

maybe he forgot.

shit happens.

unless you're GSK.

Maybe he saw GSK in the audience and thought, "i'd better nail this"... and then lost his nerve. thats where he got the name from, he got lost on the way to see muse and decided these guys were better.

• 2 weeks later...

at least they

a) had mastered their parts (especially the guitarist, singer in 1:38-2:17)

b) had gotten really into it, and rarely stood still.

funnily enough when my band was practicing knights before a benefit concert, I showed this video to all the bandmates and said I would murder their pets if they played like this.

It worked. Well.

Archived