What do you think?  

791 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds OK.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

I'm waiting for the album version. From the live version I do really like it, but it wouldn't even nearly get into my top 10 Muse tracks.

In fact the same is true for all the tracks so far. They've left me hoping that this will end up being my 2nd or 3rd favourite Muse album, but none of the individual tracks have blown me away. They've just been good/very good. Probably in the top 30 tracks, but nowhere near breaking into the top 10.

glad to see so many great comments about this one, I'm resisting the videos.............

maybe I should stay of the boards though :erm:

:chuckle: well done to you for resisting, but maybe it's best for you to stay off the board cause EVERYONE is gonna be talking about it from now on and you'll probably cave in!

:chuckle: well done to you for resisting, but maybe it's best for you to stay off the board cause EVERYONE is gonna be talking about it from now on and you'll probably cave in!

well it's not so much that i'll cave in, more that i'll see lyrics or spoilers or something. I've already been to links multiple times and resisted watching them :D

i feel sooo very stroooooooong :LOL:

well it's not so much that i'll cave in, more that i'll see lyrics or spoilers or something. I've already been to links multiple times and resisted watching them :D

i feel sooo very stroooooooong :LOL:

Personally I think reading people's judgements on the songs will alter your perception on them anyway....you can still make your 'own' judgements, but you'll always have the preconceptions sticking it in the computer or CD player next week which really undermines going in with your ears ''virgin'' to it.... which is why I lsitened to the clips and will listen to a ''leak'' or one that is in a time zone ahead of my own uploaded.

Personally I think reading people's judgements on the songs will alter your perception on them anyway....you can still make your 'own' judgements, but you'll always have the preconceptions sticking it in the computer or CD player next week which really undermines going in with your ears ''virgin'' to it.... which is why I lsitened to the clips and will listen to a ''leak'' or one that is in a time zone ahead of my own uploaded.

yea that's why I'm thinking about staying away from the board until I get to hear the CD......

Best new (full) song I've heard yet, by far. Classic Muse. Super epic. I'm twice as hopefull about the new album now. And I know it doesn't fit with the theme of the treasure hunt, but this would have been a much better first taste than USoE was.

10/10 - home run, instant classic :D

I won't listen to the live performances at the Den, I want to be blown by the Resistance in it's full power, not with a crappy live recording.

My first listen will be on my Vinyl player! :D

I wanted it to be in a 5.1 system but I don't have one, so I'll have to stick to one of the other formats.

P.S. yeah I was one of the 5000 to pre-order the Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set :rolleyes:

I won't listen to the live performances at the Den, I want to be blown by the Resistance in it's full power, not with a crappy live recording.

My first listen will be on my Vinyl player! :D

I wanted it to be in a 5.1 system but I don't have one, so I'll have to stick to one of the other formats.

P.S. yeah I was one of the 5000 to pre-order the Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set :rolleyes:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO another resister :D

Archived