So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

Went into HMV this morning to get CD and vinyl only to be assured by the bloke serving that it was a download only single. I informed him it was being released in physical form but he insisted it wasn't. Deary me...

Went into HMV this morning to get CD and vinyl only to be assured by the bloke serving that it was a download only single. I informed him it was being released in physical form but he insisted it wasn't. Deary me...

Afraid he is right - from Muse news section

Undisclosed Desires, the second single to be taken from The Resistance will be released as a digital download on Monday 16th November. The tracklisting is as follows:

1. Undisclosed Desires

2. Undisclosed Desires (Thin White Duke Remix)

3. Undisclosed Desires (Thin White Duke Remix Edit)

4. Undisclosed Desires (The Big Pink Remix)

Afraid he is right - from Muse news section

Undisclosed Desires, the second single to be taken from The Resistance will be released as a digital download on Monday 16th November. The tracklisting is as follows:

1. Undisclosed Desires

2. Undisclosed Desires (Thin White Duke Remix)

3. Undisclosed Desires (Thin White Duke Remix Edit)

4. Undisclosed Desires (The Big Pink Remix)

Thought I'd seen someone on eBay selling the CD and vinyl, reputable seller too. Hmm. Well not too fussed because it's my least favourite song from the album. Just hope they don't do the same with future singles.

Booo, I want a physical single. I don't normally buy singles when I already own the album, but I like collecting the Muse ones.

Don't really wanna pay to download a song I already have and remixes I won't listen to, but I do want to buy it and help it chart. Bloody Muse :mad:

Is there going to be a physical release later? Downloads do get released first sometimes. Any word on those people being charged delivery for it on the .mu shop?

how is it a .mu exclusive when you can get it on itunes, play.com etc?

.mu have a bonus track I think

I'm annoyed atm because my main computer has been broken all weekend, and I wanted to preorder this incase there was any "bonus" for preordering (still wondering what that delivery charge is for) so I had to use my old laptop which takes forever to load a page, and disconnects regularly. I managed to get all the way to the final page of the checkout and clicked confirm, then it lost connection...connected again, got back to the same place and it then said

"your basket has been locked. This could be because you have already completed the checkout"

so I presumed it had worked, checked today and it had failed

of course it might not even matter and the delivery charge was for nothing :p

:LOL:

:indiff:

Here is my email with them - it doesn't clear anything up though

Thank you for contacting the Muse Customer Services Team

As long as you a selecting a digital item then the shipping on the item should come up as zero.

The advantages of pre-ordering will only relate to physical items as these will be despatch to you for the release date, as to the downloads these will be despatched to you on the release date as well so no real advantages gained on these items.

Kind Regards

Emery Mail Order Customer Services Team

On behalf of Muse

---------------- Original Message ----------------

Sent: 14 November 2009 05:56

To: shopsupport@muse.mu

Subject: Re: Questions about Singles in Shop?

Hey, another couple of questions.

When i go to pre-order Undisclosed Desires, it wants to charge me for shipping... i thought it was digital release only...?

Please let me know...

Also is there any advantage to pre-ordering?

Many Thanks

*My name*

It's really great, this internet era and all, but... Since Undisclosed Desires would be out today, I made my usual trip to the record store last week to order all versions of the single, but the guy couln't find the single in his computer system. I re-read the announcement on the website, and it only said something about a downloadable single... does this mean UD won't come out on 7" or CD?! Becouse that would really dissapoint me. I'm hopelessly stuck in the 20th century and I love going to the recordstore and physically buying the music. I got the Muse singles collection almost complete, apart from some really old singles. Does anyone know more about it? Is it coming out later? Or not at all? 'Couse I think it should...:$

I wanted to buy the CD single. They did for Uprising ¬_¬ Placebo did the same with a recent single, and i didnt buy it cos.. if i have something on an album, i want to buy something material, with artwork. Im quite disappointed its full of remixes too.. muse remixes do not go well.

Internet age isnt all good :( Less digital releases more REAL releases please. But... i guess the production money could be saved towards another tour instead ;)

I think it's good, in a way... I was always opposed to downloading becouse you don't get to support the band, but I'm not anymore. This legal downloading is good and you can actually get into a lot of new things that you wouldn't easily just buy in a record store. But with a band I know I love, like Muse, I just want to buy it with artwork, phisically. It doesn't compare to that...

Archived