How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

I hope so too, as long as it's not a video camera everything should be alright. I'm move freaked over the fact it's most likely going to storm tomorrow, light show and warm weather and all. If it does pour, best tip: bring garbage bags with ya or a dispoable poncho. It rained all four hours I was in line-up for the Silverchair concert back in May and the rain poncho and garbage bag saved us. We weren't completely dry but we managed to squeeze about 10 ppl under the make-shift shelter and not be drenched.

I hope so too, as long as it's not a video camera everything should be alright. I'm move freaked over the fact it's most likely going to storm tomorrow, light show and warm weather and all. If it does pour, best tip: bring garbage bags with ya or a dispoable poncho. It rained all four hours I was in line-up for the Silverchair concert back in May and the rain poncho and garbage bag saved us. We weren't completely dry but we managed to squeeze about 10 ppl under the make-shift shelter and not be drenched.

I'm not bringing my digital camera but I will be buying a disposable one just in case....the garbage bag is a good idea :) I hope it dosen't rain though.

It's the start of a sleepness night for me. I feel like I've drank 20 cups of coffee. I'm just way to excited :D I'm going to hate going to work in the morning.....

To those who are fortunate enough to go please do the following:

:) Rock out as much as you can for those who couldn't come.

:) Take as many pictures as you can (if allowed).

:) Perhaps video tape (if allowed).

:) Meet Muse.

:) Get Muse to sign anything possible, even body parts.

:) Tell Muse about us less forunate people who couldn't attend.

:) Have a great time.

Cheers to all of you! :D

lol alright then, I'll be sure to leave a quiet hello as I step over you on the way out :p

Good Morning :D , I have to go to work now (not that I will actually do any work). I did manage to get 2 hours sleep. My eyes are really burning! You will probably recognize me 'cause I'll be the one sleeping in line. Yeah right! I'll probably be the one looking like :eek::D regardless of the amount of sleep (or lack there of).

I hope to see you all there!

Didn't sleep last night...

got up half an hour earlier...

feeling sick to my stomach...

yeah, allz is excited. Holy fork, you guys! I feel their presence approaching ;)

not really...but holy fork!

Holy fork? :LOL:

Sleep? Whats that? You're feeling sick to your stomach too? Is that what it feels like when they are approaching? :eek:

I don't know if I could even really explain the feeling I'm feeling. Excited is one of them.... :D

I bought my copy of Hullaboo in Hong Kong and it's all regions, NTSC. It's kinda weird, cuz Hong Kong is actally a PAL zone.

But I also got this all region PAL Gorillaz DVD, but it works perfectly fine on our DVD player.

i don't think the disc is actually all regions...i think mine says that too but it isn't. especially since you say your gorillaz plays fine. oh well...

incidentally, i've discovered that the bbc is broadcasting a show tonight...and usually when they broadcast a show it's typically live! but i haven't found out whether it's actually the toronto show or not...in any event, i've put a message up on sharingthegroove.org to have someone tape it and put it up so we can download...if someone does i'll put the link up here!

rivum

oh, and cry for me, i'm not going to the show tonight...never won any tickets and can't leave work early enough to try to win some at the interview... :(

oh, and cry for me, i'm not going to the show tonight...never won any tickets and can't leave work early enough to try to win some at the interview... :(

Aw, That sucks rivum! Sorry to hear that. Stupid work. :( Is there no way you could get off work? You weren't feeling well....remember? Oh, and also that appointment you have. Remember? That special appointment.....?

My day at work will probably drag on and on since I keep staring at the clock every two minutes....I just want today to go fast......and tonight to last forever. Is that too much to ask? :LOL:

I've been going around at work with this really stupid smile on my face....I just can't believe that Muse is anywhere near Toronto, never mind actually seeing them. Just thinking about it give me goosebumps. I can't concentrate on my work at all.

It looks pretty nice outside :) (I love rain) Just I kinda hope it dosen't rain tonight....that will be a pain when we are standing in line. But totally worth it. :D

i don't think the disc is actually all regions...i think mine says that too but it isn't. especially since you say your gorillaz plays fine. oh well...

incidentally, i've discovered that the bbc is broadcasting a show tonight...and usually when they broadcast a show it's typically live! but i haven't found out whether it's actually the toronto show or not...in any event, i've put a message up on sharingthegroove.org to have someone tape it and put it up so we can download...if someone does i'll put the link up here!

rivum

On the back of my copy of Hullabaloo it says Regions 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, NTSC.

So my copy plays perfectly fine here in Canada. I also have a copy of the double-CD live set. :)

I downloaded Muse's MTV2 set a few months ago and burned it on CD. It's quite good, with a lot of Absolution material. It's not on BitTorrent anymore, but I can trade a copy or something if you don't have it.

And don't worry about the contests thing... I seem to find about these things really early, but I never seem to win. Like with the Conan tapings at the Elgin Theatre.... Sent in how many entries and still came up empty... :mad:

I'm SO excited right now :D I was flipping last night b/c I realized that Muse is our country. Too much excited meant from that realization and a new Alias episode, lol :D By now they should be here in Toronto, even more excited about that and with everyone and their collective happiness and excitement I'm too close to going bonkers with the happy :D

I'm still not sure if I can make it to the interview, but I will try. My friend may not even get here (my current home in Toronto until I move back home tomorrow) until 5, and if she makes it here by 5 I'll be @ the studios by 6. But she may not even get here until 6 and if that what happens then I'll be heading straight to the Mod Club. Either way I hope to get to the Mod Club line-up by 7. I'll run, do whatever, to get there early enough to gaurantee me and my friend to see the show :D

I only have a digital camera so I'll be bringing that, good news is that I'll upload the images, hopefully by tomorrow night, somewhere for everyone to see :D It has an excellent zoom :D

I'll be wearing this so everyone can find me:

- Black velvet dress coat and black dress shirt w/ black tank top underneith. My necklace has a black and white tie on it and my watch is big and black with 'I love Dorks" on it. My hair will be down and in its usual curly state and my shoes are black converses w/ flames on them.

So please come and say hi, I'd love to meet everyone :D and WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Finally is all I can say, FINALLY. OH! and pray for no rain while we're in line up.

P.S. Any word yet if they'll be merch there?

Hey People,

I am so happy, nervous and excited all at the same time. I was thinking last night Muse is here in Toronto the same place that I am they woke up today and ate breakfast here maybe. I'm going to try to make it to the edge to see if I can win some tickets as I don't really have much else to do today. Then I'll see you people over there. One of my friends has a ticket for me so perhaps if I win one I can give someone my ticket.

Laterz

being the kind, generous lot that you are, can anyone here buy me a t-shirt at the gig tonight?

rivum

hey everyone.

I hope that everyone not able to get tickets through winning either complained to JD or goes to edge today to get their tickets.

and I hope you all get your lovely tickets.

I am listening to muse right now while in the computer lab at my school (humber college).

I am going to be there very early... my friend has an i.d of a friend but im not sure it looks to much like him, so we are heading down early to get him a fake. I hope he can get in, but i dont want to jinx anything. *knocks on wood*

You saw my photo but if you didn't tonight I will be wearing: jeans, pink top with jean jacket, my vans running shoes have pink and black checkered laces (look for those, lol) oh did I forget, I have pink hair lol (not fully pink but bright ass streaks) and i will have a bag with band pins all over it.

Okie! see y'all there *hopefully*

I will also have a digi cam :)

- Leah

I'm driving down right now.

I'll be in a black Stills tee.

I'm gonna be in a black jacket, black pants and a black tanktop with different colors on it. I'm 5' 7". My hair is dark brown and it is annoying me so it's going to be up in a ponytail or something.

I am officially going crazy now! :D I can't take it anymore! Can't it be 5 already? There is 2 hours left till I get out of here! I could see it now.....my coworkers won't even see me leave I'll be gone so fast.....4:58pm sounds good. :LOL:

The anticipation is KILLING ME!!! :D

I was successful in emailing JD! I guess my words of pain and suffering struck a nerve with him. Guess I'll see some of you there! The girl at the Edge told me doors are at 8, show's at 9, but I'll bet they probably won't start until 10.

Hope it's worth all the mental anguish we've gone through. Hey, worst case, it was free, right?

Hello from a fellow Canadian Muse fan!

I would see Muse in Vancouver, but dang show is 18+, and me being only 15 (16 next month), I obviously can't go. Anyone know when their next tour in Canada will be? :( I really want to see them, but I don't want to have to wait another 2 or more years....

I feel your pain. I'm too young to go to the Toronto show...It breaks my heart to know that Muse are playing RIGHT now and I'm not there to see them. To try to make up for it, i went to the edge thing this afternoon. It was sorta surreal to see Muse (who they kept on calling "the muse" BTW..drove me nuts) right there in front of me, but the interview was garbage...Really short. The autographs and the Pics were interesting. I had a shirt to sign and forgot to get something flat to put under it. They all had a really hard time signing it and made some really hilarious faces while doing so...

z

WHOA.

I mean, DAYUM. That was a hell of a show. I'm sure someone will post a proper setlist, but I think that was the first time I saw a band in a club and wished it was an arena. Muse was pretty much designed for large scale venues.

If you're reading this JD, I owe you big time.

Archived