How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

OMG! I forgot to mention that at 1:30am this morning (yes, I have trouble sleeping) Much Music aired an interview with Muse. It only lasted about 10mins. George interviewed them in what looked like a music store. They also showed parts of the concert at the Mod Club......... :D

EDIT: Here's a link to the show that they were on and for more dates that they are going to air the interview.....http://www.thenewmusic.net/comingup/

YES! Thanks so much for posting that! It's on tomorrow!

Have you tried lavender? Apparently you put a couple drops of that on your pillow and you sleep like a baby!

How much are you willing to spend?

Well, tickets are $25.50 to $85.50.....

I would be happy paying anything under the $85.50 price tag. I think that's a very insane price. :rolleyes:

EDIT: OK.......I just phoned the Molson Amphitheatre and they said that they don't know where the 2nd stage is going to go yet....they think it may be in the parking lot but the best bet is to get the best tickets available ($85.50) so you could get access anywhere in case plans change....I hope I hear something different later.....they said to call back this afternoon.

Buying the best tickets would run a bill about $256.50 for 3 tickets....that's insane and I refuse to pay that.....I may take a risk and buy cheaper tickets......

So we buy them from the edge? or the molson amiphitheatre?

Well, tickets are $25.50 to $85.50.....

I would be happy paying anything under the $85.50 price tag. I think that's a very insane price. :rolleyes:

EDIT: OK.......I just phoned the Molson Amphitheatre and they said that they don't know where the 2nd stage is going to go yet....they think it may be in the parking lot but the best bet is to get the best tickets available ($85.50) so you could get access anywhere in case plans change....I hope I hear something different later.....they said to call back this afternoon.

Buying the best tickets would run a bill about $256.50 for 3 tickets....that's insane and I refuse to pay that.....I may take a risk and buy cheaper tickets......

best tickets as in the floor? Cause I have seats that were like 90 bucks...

The presale is over now. They go on sale tommorow at ticketmaster.

And allzpalz, I believe the tickets you have are infront of the first stage on the floor.

I can't wait!!!! :D If you buy the cheapest tickets (lawn) that only means for the Cure's stage. It dosen't matter what tickets you have to get close for the second stage.

What the funuken...its been ages i ve done a post in here! Anyhow..i bought a pair of lawn tickets yesterday at sunrise music store. They have a ticket master booth in there. Both for the tickets cost $76.50. I asked the guy where the second stage will be..he said its by the lawn area?? So i hope this is true..unless someone proves me wrong.

nah. my tickets aren't for the floor.

My mom was all "do you want to stand all day?" I wanted to say yes, but I knew what she meant was "is it going to be violent in there?" which means "are you going to take drugs there?" and so on, and so fourth.

So, I WILL be able to get to this second stage, no matter what. awh, man, I am SO going there first, and just waiting...ahhh, how wonderful :)

• 3 weeks later...
GUYS! second page? nah uh.

I just found that random 1-8 thing AND in your world/dead star at the hmv at Young&Dundas, how lovely is that?

August 9th, wheeeee

Lucky you!!! I haven't checked out that hmv for a long time......

Happy Canada Day :D

Hey Canadians,

Just reminding you that the Curiosa Festival is coming to Toronto August 9th, 2004 at 5pm. And guess who's coming and will be at the second stage?? MUSE of course...Hurry and buy your tickets on Ticketmaster or i think you can buy them from the Molson Amphitheatre(that's where it takes place)...

Hey Canadians,

Just reminding you that the Curiosa Festival is coming to Toronto August 9th, 2004 at 5pm. And guess who's coming and will be at the second stage?? MUSE of course...Hurry and buy your tickets on Ticketmaster or i think you can buy them from the Molson Amphitheatre(that's where it takes place)...

is this OFFICIAL??

it seems to be on every listing EXCEPT for the muse official site!

can anyone confirm pls?

rivum

duuudes, come on! Who am I gonna see at curiosa? (in almost 20 days, ahhh)

ooh, and update, I got another dead star-in your world CD from Japan, I'm getting OOS froma friend in austria, and the hullabaloo soundtrack and a vinyl(dunno which one, oooh) from a friend in London :D mahahaha.

duuudes, come on! Who am I gonna see at curiosa? (in almost 20 days, ahhh)

ooh, and update, I got another dead star-in your world CD from Japan, I'm getting OOS froma friend in austria, and the hullabaloo soundtrack and a vinyl(dunno which one, oooh) from a friend in London :D mahahaha.

I'm going with about 7 other people.

That's quite a collection that you have in the works.

I'm going with about 7 other people.

That's quite a collection that you have in the works.

i'll be there

does anyone still need good seats? i still have my extra pair of tickets, section 203 row P, seats 1 and 2 (right on the inside aisle).

let me know

rivum

• 2 weeks later...

Hey People long time no see...I'm going too to the Festival in TO Aug 9. I can't wait to see you Canadian. I've got Lawn tickets. I'm bringing one friend with me. And i'm hoping to meet two others besides Canadian. I'm so excited. It's gonna be a blast. Hey Canadian did you get my voice mail? I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up with me there. If not well i'll probably see you around.

RedRoses

i'll be there

does anyone still need good seats? i still have my extra pair of tickets, section 203 row P, seats 1 and 2 (right on the inside aisle).

let me know

rivum

Hey People long time no see...I'm going too to the Festival in TO Aug 9. I can't wait to see you Canadian. I've got Lawn tickets. I'm bringing one friend with me. And i'm hoping to meet two others besides Canadian. I'm so excited. It's gonna be a blast. Hey Canadian did you get my voice mail? I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up with me there. If not well i'll probably see you around.

RedRoses

Hey! how are you? I didn't get the voice mail as I didn't have my cell phone with me (I forgot at my friends house) and it deletes messages once they are 3 days old. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I can't wait!!!! I am getting pretty hyped up now. Only 9 days to go. :D See you there!

I just got back from the New York date, it was bloody amazing!!! Toronto's going to go off :):)

Okay, I'm pumped enough already, but a post like that? HOLYSEGKHESGUEGEHGE.

Oh, dudes, check out edge.ca , it says they're expecting muse there again soooon. If it's the morning of, I'm going.

Archived