How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

I can't open that pic. Sorry I'm not going to post my pic on here I don't know how. I'm going to print the list of people that still need tickets and if I am able I'll bring it to the edge.

A few pictures....

Does it work now? I'm not very good at posting images either....

Printing the list sounds like a good idea....

Yup that worked. Guess I don't need to bring the list to them. I'll just show up there when everyone else does I guess and try to win tickets for others... or another for my friend

A few pictures....

Does it work now? I'm not very good at posting images either....

Printing the list sounds like a good idea....

Hey everybody,

I've been following this message board for a bit and im glad

to see most of you guys were able to get tickets!

i was wondering where is the mod club located?

and when were you guys going to the Edge

to wait for the Muse interview???

Take care,

Hero

Hey everybody,

i was wondering where is the mod club located?

Hero

Info a/b the Mod Club is be found here: http://www.toronto.com/profile/857154/

I still don't know if I'm going to the interview but if I were to go i'd prolly start hanging out around there around 5 PMish. Gotta always get there early for a good spot, something I learned from my teenybopper days.

Hey guys,

Just joined recently, big Muse fan for years now.

Here's my pic of my ugly mug if you wanna see a funny-looking drunk guy with a golf club at a party: http://groups.msn.com/forbzy/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=10

I live in Toronto and I'm trying like crazy to weezel my way into the show any way possible, as I didn't win on the Inside Edge (d'oh!!).

Anyone happen to have an extra ticket? I'd be karmically indebted to you forever and will buy you a beverage of your choice.

Thanks in advance, and long live Muse.

Andy.

Well, I think you're SOL, since it'll probably be full by 8 at the latest given the demand for the show. And I figure they'll only let in so many people with tickets, because they probably let in industry people on the guest list whenever they show up. As for being underage, they'll probably be pretty vigilant about ID, but the tickets won't have your name on them, so if you don't have trouble getting into clubs, you should be fine.

If you decide you can't go, I know someone who could REEEEEALY use the tickets... :D

in order to pick up the tickets, they need id, when they see am not 19 they prolly be like "sorry kid! cant give u these, ur underage anyway" cus the tickets are under me name....I worked soo hard to get these tix, well it was this really nice guy that i met and he was like, u know what yeah sure i'll give u a pair!! he told me to come as early as i could, i was planning to camp there sunday nite or suptin, but i am totally screwed! i wanna curl in a ball and cry!!!

Who still needs tickets:

FilipX = 1 Ticket

Steppenwolf = 1 Ticket

mrhero = 2 Tickets

Madchester = 2 Tickets

HoBag = 2 Tickets

Batphantom = 2 Tickets

KittenintheSnow = 2 Tickets

SarahB = 2 Tickets

Jayomatic = 2 Tickets

simonbb = 2 Tickets

cezzz = 2 Tickets (+1 if possible)

I can't believe it's tommorow! :eek: I didn't get much sleep last night.....fell asleep around 3:30am. Woke up a 6am.

I found this on the edge website:

Here's Who's Coming In To The Edge @228 Yonge Street

Muse: Monday @ 6:15 with Bookie, before their Edge Free show at the Mod Club Theatre

Bookie???

Good Luck to everyone going to get tickets at the edge! :D

in order to pick up the tickets, they need id, when they see am not 19 they prolly be like "sorry kid! cant give u these, ur underage anyway" cus the tickets are under me name....I worked soo hard to get these tix, well it was this really nice guy that i met and he was like, u know what yeah sure i'll give u a pair!! he told me to come as early as i could, i was planning to camp there sunday nite or suptin, but i am totally screwed! i wanna curl in a ball and cry!!!

If you have determined that you won't be able to attend the show, may I please have your tickets? I'd be ever so grateful.

How early a time should we actually get in line to gaurantee us a spot for hte show??

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the "Arrive Early - Ticket Does Not Gurantee Enterance" I think everyone with tickets will be able to get in and that's more of a disclaimer for them in case of problems. In fact all tickets pretty much say that enterance is not guranteed paid or not, that way if there are age/security issues they can stop people from going in. I would say the usual 45mins/hour early thing should do, but if you want to get close maybe earlier wouldn't be a bad idea. Though camping out all day might be a little overboard ;) Good luck and have fun. :)

Who still needs tickets:

I found this on the edge website:

Here's Who's Coming In To The Edge @228 Yonge Street

Muse: Monday @ 6:15 with Bookie, before their Edge Free show at the Mod Club Theatre

Bookie???

Good Luck to everyone going to get tickets at the edge! :D

bookie is dave bookman - their evening guy who does most of the interviews.

rivum

As for that Muse party thing, that's what I'm doing tonight :) Driving to Ottawa, watching Hullabaloo with a few friends, then tomorrow we drive to Montreal for the show there!

are you guys watching hullabaloo through your pc's or did you manage to somehow convert it to ntsc?

or is there an ntsc version you can buy now?

i have the pal one and it won't play on my home dvd player

rivum

are you guys watching hullabaloo through your pc's or did you manage to somehow convert it to ntsc?

or is there an ntsc version you can buy now?

i have the pal one and it won't play on my home dvd player

rivum

I bought my copy of Hullaboo in Hong Kong and it's all regions, NTSC. It's kinda weird, cuz Hong Kong is actally a PAL zone.

But I also got this all region PAL Gorillaz DVD, but it works perfectly fine on our DVD player.

Archived