How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

I wonder when we will find out when they will be coming to Toronto again. I know there are rumours of September but I wonder when dates will be announced (if they are coming again this year that is) Can you tell I'm impatient? :LOL: I can't wait! It's driving me nuts because by the time they come back I will be able to take a week or two off work and go to not one, but a few of their shows. :D

On another note I may go to the Mod Club again soon one Saturday. If anyone else was interested it would be nice to see some of you again. (Or for the first time)

I wonder when we will find out when they will be coming to Toronto again. I know there are rumours of September but I wonder when dates will be announced (if they are coming again this year that is) Can you tell I'm impatient? :LOL: I can't wait! It's driving me nuts because by the time they come back I will be able to take a week or two off work and go to not one, but a few of their shows. :D

On another note I may go to the Mod Club again soon one Saturday. If anyone else was interested it would be nice to see some of you again. (Or for the first time)

that sounds like a good idea, the mod club seems like a great place to go otherwise, except for its crappy location..

awesome... i checked that out on much music, what a long biography..

very cool..

I hope they come back, but I hope they play something like the Wharehouse, instead of lets say the ACC or Skydome... not the mod club, or something like lee's palace... blah

awesome... i checked that out on much music, what a long biography..

very cool..

I hope they come back, but I hope they play something like the Wharehouse, instead of lets say the ACC or Skydome... not the mod club, or something like lee's palace... blah

I very much doubt that it would be the ACC or Skydome. I hope its the warehouse or kool house?! That's not how you spell it! Is it?! :LOL:

Anyways, we will see what happens and also how popular they will get over the next 3 to 4 months when tickets will probably go on sale........ :D

I also found this for news on muse.....(muchmusic.com)

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Muse Bruised

British rock trio Muse may be huge in the UK, but their plans for a North American invasion were put on hold recently when singer Matt Bellamy injured himself onstage in Atlanta. Bellamy's guitar neck split and snapped his face, splitting his lip and sending the musician to the hospital for stitches. Despite being forced to cancel a few shows in the US, the band is still scheduled to go ahead with dates in Montreal this Sunday and Toronto the following night.

I also found this for news on muse.....(muchmusic.com)

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Muse Bruised

British rock trio Muse may be huge in the UK, but their plans for a North American invasion were put on hold recently when singer Matt Bellamy injured himself onstage in Atlanta. Bellamy's guitar neck split and snapped his face, splitting his lip and sending the musician to the hospital for stitches. Despite being forced to cancel a few shows in the US, the band is still scheduled to go ahead with dates in Montreal this Sunday and Toronto the following night.

yeah, then there's stuff on like...random things with the word museum in it.

My Exboyfriend who is from the UK got me into them about two years ago. I fell in love instantly (with muse haha)

It was kind of special to be so in love with a band that has pretty much not been hear of over here (Canada). You know like something you can hold dear to yourself, and wont have to share with anyone, because for the most part people aren't usually keen on hearing new music unless its force fed to them through tv or whatever.

And now look at them! wow, I am very happy for them. Its always good to see a band bloom globally. I'm not sure if I am on the same wavelength as anyone here... :) but anyways...

I then found out that Muse was going to be in Montreal. Oh my god I squealed when I read that email announcing it. It was like some sort of dream, I literally had to rub my eyes and read my email about 4 times for it to actually register before the squeal. I was at work when it happend too, I turned alot of heads haha.

Then I found out that, oh me oh my! I will be driving through Montreal coming from Ottawa on that very day, and the girl who would be driving said it would be okay for me to go, and she would probably go with me. I was so pumped it was unreal, I thought I was going to combust just with the thought of hearing/seeing/feeling Muse right there in front of me. I get shivers even now just thinking about it.

So I then proceeded to check about tickets (this all happened within 5 minutes of getting the news in my email)...but I was so crushed when I found out that the email was sent out two days after the concert sold out. I was extremely saddened and heartbroken. =( (still am)

So when I went to Ottawa for the Congress of Aboriginal Peoples Annual General Assembly everything went well, we got a good National Youth Council up and running, and we have a good group of people to work with....ANYWAYS....as I was driving back home through Montreal, I couldnt help but be so sad...every tour-type bus I would see I would almost break my neck just trying to see. Lord knows if they were even in there...it was pink! there was even a green one..but anyways...I wasnt even scared driving through the crazy quebecors! (they are crazy)...so yeah when I got home I heard something to the effect of them selling tickets at the door??

Correct me if I am wrong on this..

So I would really hope that they plan on doing more Canadian dates..It would be so cool if they went to Halifax, Nova Scotia or even St. John New Brunswick.

All the good bands miss those places, god, if Muse came there I would surely combust. but in the good way..haha

:(

:'( :'(

Guest fou860

i didn't unserstand all but i think you're loving Muse so much. :D

You want Canada dates, no? i don't think there are ones in these moments, but i know they were in Canada when they had USA dates.

yeah, then there's stuff on like...random things with the word museum in it.

Yeah, I didn't notice that at first! I wonder why? :LOL: I pass Museum station on the way to work everyday and it makes me smile.

(oh great, now I've done it......everyone is gonna think I'm really insane now..... :o )

They are also Number 27 on the Thursday 30 on The Edge.......for the past 2 weeks. :D

http://www.edge.ca/station/sp_30.cfm

I wonder how popular they will be when they come back this fall? I honestly can't wait! I am sooooo happy they are coming back! Didn't I already say that before? :LOL:

im so obsessed lol.

dont worry there are pleanty of muse obsessed fans

and seriously im back to being 13

i have a big crush on Matt, and I found out he has some italian girlfriend and I was crushed lol

like i ever had a chance..

im so obsessed lol.

i have a big crush on Matt, and I found out he has some italian girlfriend and I was crushed lol

you're obsessed? Nah.

Me? Every chance I get to make muse art in art class, I do, including a portrait of matt that incorperates lyrics, a watercolour of the cover of showbiz, and, completed tonight, this:

useme.jpg

My Exboyfriend who is from the UK got me into them about two years ago. I fell in love instantly (with muse haha)

It was kind of special to be so in love with a band that has pretty much not been hear of over here (Canada). You know like something you can hold dear to yourself, and wont have to share with anyone, because for the most part people aren't usually keen on hearing new music unless its force fed to them through tv or whatever.

And now look at them! wow, I am very happy for them. Its always good to see a band bloom globally. I'm not sure if I am on the same wavelength as anyone here... but anyways...

I then found out that Muse was going to be in Montreal. Oh my god I squealed when I read that email announcing it. It was like some sort of dream, I literally had to rub my eyes and read my email about 4 times for it to actually register before the squeal. I was at work when it happend too, I turned alot of heads haha.

Then I found out that, oh me oh my! I will be driving through Montreal coming from Ottawa on that very day, and the girl who would be driving said it would be okay for me to go, and she would probably go with me. I was so pumped it was unreal, I thought I was going to combust just with the thought of hearing/seeing/feeling Muse right there in front of me. I get shivers even now just thinking about it.

So I then proceeded to check about tickets (this all happened within 5 minutes of getting the news in my email)...but I was so crushed when I found out that the email was sent out two days after the concert sold out. I was extremely saddened and heartbroken. =( (still am)

So when I went to Ottawa for the Congress of Aboriginal Peoples Annual General Assembly everything went well, we got a good National Youth Council up and running, and we have a good group of people to work with....ANYWAYS....as I was driving back home through Montreal, I couldnt help but be so sad...every tour-type bus I would see I would almost break my neck just trying to see. Lord knows if they were even in there...it was pink! there was even a green one..but anyways...I wasnt even scared driving through the crazy quebecors! (they are crazy)...so yeah when I got home I heard something to the effect of them selling tickets at the door??

Correct me if I am wrong on this..

So I would really hope that they plan on doing more Canadian dates..It would be so cool if they went to Halifax, Nova Scotia or even St. John New Brunswick.

All the good bands miss those places, god, if Muse came there I would surely combust. but in the good way..haha

im so obsessed lol.

Ditto! I have a huge crush on Matt :) Not that I ever had a chance either.

*sigh*

The crush I have on Matt is the reason I couldn't ask him for a picture or autograph when he passed so close to me while I was in line. I was too shocked that he was even smiling at me. I wanted to give him his space. Plus, I'm pretty shy.

Blah, blah, blah, blah..... :LOL:

Am I sickening the men around here?

In reality, it's the music that I love the most!!!! :D

Archived