How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

I have a feeling that if people don't show up to pick up their tickets, there may be some last minute giveaways, or who knows? Maybe tickets @ the door?

And I've got tickets to this show now. A friend won, but can't go, so she's giving them both to me (sorry folks - the second ticket is already claimed).

Congrats Libra! See you there!

That's right, rub it in. Looks like I'll be camping out at the Edge on Monday, and I'll come away with tickets or Alan Cross' still beating heart.

Or am I bluffing?

:LOL: Actually I didn't want to rub it in. I actually hope to see everyone there. You are going to camp out at the edge? That is another way to get tickets I guess.

the camping out idea sounds like an excellent idea, people always cancel or just don't pick up there tickets so there's bound to be some there on monday.

I didn't win, which really, really sucks. But I contacted someone and managed to get two I believe. I'll prolly bring my friend, and it sounds like she wants to come, but it's still sketchy so if she doesn't want to come I'll certainly give my extra ticket away. Just don't depend on the one ticket b/c the both of us are downtown that night anyway b/c our school's having a massive year-end party.

Now I'm just waiting for an e-mail telling me where & when I can pick up the tickets.

I really, really, REALLY hope everyone here manages to get their hands on some tickets. I'll pray too, and I'm not religious at all (even though 15 years of the Catholic school system tried to brainwash me into being so), b/c everyone here deserves to be seeing Muse. This whole lottery thing was fucked up from the beginning and just completely unfair and any Muse fan.

Who still needs tickets:

Lesh = 1 Ticket

Steppenwolf = 1 Ticket

Madchester = 2 Tickets

HoBag = 2 Tickets

Batphantom = 2 Tickets

VisablexXxnoise = 2 Tickets

KittenintheSnow = 2 Tickets

SarahB = 2 Tickets

Jayomatic = 2 Tickets

simonbb = 2 Tickets

rivum = 2 Tickets

outtathaway = 2 Tickets

cezzz = 2 Tickets (+1 if possible)

Flydesign = 2 Tickets

:mad: It really shouldn't be this many......if anyone else somehow gets a hold of tickets, let me know so I could take your name off this list. :) I want to see this list down to nothing when Monday night rolls around.

well, i have some good news...

i received the following email from the promotions coordinator at the edge...

Hi Rob,

We have already alerted all the winners, but we will have some tickets to

giveaway at the studio when Muse comes in for an interview on Monday at 6:15pm.

Kelly Beveridge

Promotions Coordinator

102.1 the Edge

(416) 646-8656

rivum

well, i have some good news...

i received the following email from the promotions coordinator at the edge...

Hi Rob,

We have already alerted all the winners, but we will have some tickets to

giveaway at the studio when Muse comes in for an interview on Monday at 6:15pm.

Kelly Beveridge

Promotions Coordinator

102.1 the Edge

(416) 646-8656

rivum

So they are going for an interview! So I suppose that everyone without tickets yet is going?

hey everyone

i emailed JD a letter of complain about the unorganization and so on of Edge with this contest.

He emailed me back today saying he is sorry and that he will give me 2 tickets for being so dedicated.

Take me off the list :)

I hope all of you get tix

hey everyone

i emailed JD a letter of complain about the unorganization and so on of Edge with this contest.

He emailed me back today saying he is sorry and that he will give me 2 tickets for being so dedicated.

Take me off the list :)

I hope all of you get tix

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIGH

I bet this won't work twice.

.... when Muse comes in for an interview on Monday at 6:15pm.

rivum

Holy smagoly! They're coming to the Edge! wahoo! Hmm, now I'm gonna have to chose going to the bash @ school for an hour or trying to attend the interview @ the Edge..... hard choice! hehe, really it is...

Got the tickets btw, you need photo ID to pick them up and they're also checking you're age to see if you're 19+. And entrence to the show is not gauranteed, you gotta get there early to get in. Maybe that's why all the tickets are free....

oh! Batphantom, try e-mailing JD anyway, he's a nice guy and will prolly give you tickets anyway if you say how dedicated a fan you are and how shitty this whole contest thing is. Actually, anyone who doesn't have tickets should just e-mail him...

Got the tickets btw, you need photo ID to pick them up and they're also checking you're age to see if you're 19+. And entrence to the show is not gauranteed, you gotta get there early to get in. Maybe that's why all the tickets are free....

They wouldn't give so many tickets away if you can't fit that many people in there. It is a pretty big place. All you have to probably do is show up before the show starts. I have a hard time thinking that they would refuse people at the door.

THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JAHVE! THANK YOU BUDAH! THANK YOU ALAH! THANK YOU ALL!!!

I HAVE FINALLY! (CAN'T BELIEVE IT) FINALLY! I HAVE FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON A PAIR OF MUSE TICKET!!!

one problem! I have to write a chemistry exam that nite!!!

I get the tickets sunday morning!! sooooooooooo excited!!

does n e one know what time the concert is, so i could see if i have time to write my test!

for the underage folks! i've went to many gigs that serve alcohol! all they did was they Xed me with a permanent marker....i wonder if they're doing that, other wise i am screwed! because i need id to get my tickets, and my fake id has a different name on it!! :confused: (18 by the way)

I had a hockey/muse party yesterday at my place. To say the least it was interesting!

These are some comments made by friends......

He has such a sexy voice!

He is so talented.

I wish I could play piano like that!

I like the other one with the bass..... :LOL: . (Chris)

The lead singer is sexy.....but not because he's good looking he just is.

I can't believe I like your weirdo music! (In reference to my music since this one friend likes match box 20 and nickelback. :p )

At one point I stepped away for a second and when I came back they all looked in a trance......staring at the videos.

I was cracking up the entire time! By the end of it all they were begging me for tickets and asking if / when they will be coming back.

It's like with movie premieres that they give away tickets for - they always give away more tickets than they can accomodate, because they anticipate people not showing up. I'm sure everyone who wants to go & has a ticket will get in; the warning is there however, so that if they DO have to refuse people, they can say they warned you.

As for that Muse party thing, that's what I'm doing tonight :) Driving to Ottawa, watching Hullabaloo with a few friends, then tomorrow we drive to Montreal for the show there!

Should we try to have a Muse board meet-up or something? Is there something common we could all identify ourselves with? I'd love to meet some of you people, @ the Edge, or in line for Mod, or wherever...

That's a great idea....you would probably see me in line at the Mod since I live close by. Not sure if I'm gonna stop by the edge studios yet. Athough I do work within walking distance from the edge studios. I'll figure it out....

Are we going to post pictures so we know what everyone looks like?

THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JAHVE! THANK YOU BUDAH! THANK YOU ALAH! THANK YOU ALL!!!

I HAVE FINALLY! (CAN'T BELIEVE IT) FINALLY! I HAVE FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON A PAIR OF MUSE TICKET!!!

one problem! I have to write a chemistry exam that nite!!!

I get the tickets sunday morning!! sooooooooooo excited!!

does n e one know what time the concert is, so i could see if i have time to write my test!

Well, I think you're SOL, since it'll probably be full by 8 at the latest given the demand for the show. And I figure they'll only let in so many people with tickets, because they probably let in industry people on the guest list whenever they show up. As for being underage, they'll probably be pretty vigilant about ID, but the tickets won't have your name on them, so if you don't have trouble getting into clubs, you should be fine.

If you decide you can't go, I know someone who could REEEEEALY use the tickets... :D

Well, I think you're SOL, since it'll probably be full by 8 at the latest given the demand for the show. And I figure they'll only let in so many people with tickets, because they probably let in industry people on the guest list whenever they show up. As for being underage, they'll probably be pretty vigilant about ID, but the tickets won't have your name on them, so if you don't have trouble getting into clubs, you should be fine.

If you decide you can't go, I know someone who could REEEEEALY use the tickets... :D

Actually the ticket says doors open at 9pm so I don't think it could be full by 8pm. :p

Archived