How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

I used to have a crush on Matt. Now I'm just like I respect the guy and I think he's really intelligent. I didn't feel like I thought I would at the concert. I was just super happy to be there cause their such great musicans. I really appreciated their music and was glad I was there with others who like their music too.

Ditto :D I have a huge crush on Matt!! Not like I ever had a chance either.....

*sigh*

I used to have a crush on Matt. Now I'm just like I respect the guy and I think he's really intelligent. I didn't feel like I thought I would at the concert. I was just super happy to be there cause their such great musicans. I really appreciated their music and was glad I was there with others who like their music too.

that's a really good drawing :)

oh yes i agree with you all....

I am most amazed by their talent, and that is a huge reason why I find Matt so hot.. and dom and chris...

I am in awe of the talent, the lyrics are amazing, etc..

If I was an artist I probably would be doing that, but I suck.

That photo is amazing.

Yeah, It's definately Matt's talent that attracted me the most. :D I really admire it.

There is a bunch of hot shots in at work today from New York. :p It's all people from our head office on Wall street. Does anyone wanna switch jobs for a day? :'( Today is gonna suck.

I was thinking of doing the exact same thing! Too bad my savings account has run out of money :p Maybe in September a bunch of us can carpool and get to a handful of gigs ;)

Oh well, I've still got Coachella + San Diego...

All I know is I'm gonna be having fun going to shows when they come again :D

I'm starting to save money for it already. There is nothing wrong with planning in advance...... :D

The crush I have on Matt is the reason I couldn't ask him for a picture or autograph when he passed so close to me while I was in line. I was too shocked that he was even smiling at me. I wanted to give him his space. Plus, I'm pretty shy.

I don't think you need to have a crush for that. He and Dom passed by me about a million times that day before I finally asked for autographs. It was only when I realised if I didn't ask them the next time I saw them I probably wouldn't get another chance that I did it. And I don 't have a crush on any of them. I do admire Matt's piano skills though, Chopin was always beyond me (not meant for short fingers I tell you) and he makes it seem easy.

The crush I have on Matt is the reason I couldn't ask him for a picture or autograph when he passed so close to me while I was in line. I was too shocked that he was even smiling at me. I wanted to give him his space. Plus, I'm pretty shy.

I don't think you need to have a crush for that. He and Dom passed by me about a million times that day before I finally asked for autographs. It was only when I realised if I didn't ask them the next time I saw them I probably wouldn't get another chance that I did it. And I don 't have a crush on any of them. I do admire Matt's piano skills though, Chopin was always beyond me (not meant for short fingers I tell you) and he makes it seem easy.

:) Yeah, I guess I was just trying to find an excuse as to why I didn't go up to them. I mean, I can't really understand what was holding me back. Maybe I need professional help. I'm all confuzzled. :LOL:

I still lurk about. TIRO has also entered the Top 50 songs in Canadian radio as of last week. I think it was 47 on Spins chart and significantly higher on the Audience chart. Which Edge probably deserves a lot of thanks for.

Absolution is also on HMV's Top 30 chart (28 or something I think) but I didn't see it when I skimmed through the national Soundscan chart.

Oh, did anybody notice the new Edge Next Big Thing contest? Now you need to answer a question (albeit an easy one) to enter. Which probably deters a lot of Enter-For-The-Hell-Of-It people. I bet it's a result of all the irate Muse fans from the last time.

Hmm, well. I'm around. But my question is, is there anyone else from the west coast around? Only one more week until the Vancouver show. They moved it from a smaller venue over to the Commodore, about twice as large a place.

I don't know. I'm talking to myself I think.

I'm going to the Van show!... it'll be the first night to really celebrate tonight (the big 19)... because as of right now I am stuck in the US.... and 19 feels like a "nothing birthday".... so sad... yet so increadibly excited! Is the show sold out yet???

don't you have a home, canadian?

no, just kidding :) thanks to furtuna I'm going to the vancouver show...toronto, vancouver...I'm a collector. That's the problem with me, I always have to exaggerate. Unable to make compromises...help, I need to see a psychiatrist :LOL:

I haven't been on in so long. I'd like to be Matt's counsellor or his kid's nanny if he has kids someday. Those would be great jobs I could travel, hear muse all the time, hang out with the band, meet all sorts of people, and for the most part hopefully I could be in England and meet English guys he he. It's nice to dream of wonderful things.

I've been to England and I tell you most English guys are of a rather ugly kind. Ok, I'm not a girl but nonetheless I think I'm able to distinguish between cute and ugly. I think the most attractive men are from southern Europe or from latin america. And no, I'm from neither of these areas.

Hmm, well. I'm around. But my question is, is there anyone else from the west coast around? Only one more week until the Vancouver show. They moved it from a smaller venue over to the Commodore, about twice as large a place.

I don't know. I'm talking to myself I think.

Yeah. I was really paranoid about that happening. The Commodore is a great venue and I'm glad Muse have recognition here; but I was looking forward to seeing them in a more intimate setting. Not like the Commodore isn't intimate, but hopefully you know what I mean! It'll still be fantastic though, I'm sure :)

(Yeah, living in Vancouver 'til the night after Muse..)

Archived