Muse Bobblehead Campaign

Olly.

Do you want Muse Bobbleheads in the store?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Muse Bobbleheads in the store?

• Yes
    • No

I think we're fighting a losing battle. Who's this Sam, and why did she say no?

Maybe our goal should be 200, LOL! Or nah, let's aim high and leave it at 1000. Might as well!

Ahhhh, well we shall keep fighting for our beloved novelties. :musesign:

Okay, I'll leave it at 1000. Surely there are more Muse fans in want of a Chris bobble head! :awesome::LOL:

I like the bobble head idea - definitely need bobble heads.

But, I was also wondering if anyone knows where I can get a Muse track jacket. They used to have them in the website store, but they are now gone! It was a tall-neck, black, full-zipper jacket with the Muse insignia. It was awesome, and I want one. Any ideas?

I like the bobble head idea - definitely need bobble heads.

But, I was also wondering if anyone knows where I can get a Muse track jacket. They used to have them in the website store, but they are now gone! It was a tall-neck, black, full-zipper jacket with the Muse insignia. It was awesome, and I want one. Any ideas?

I bought mine in the men's section of the site I think. If they're gone now, there's a new zip-up hoody jacket on the way, with the Resistance logo on the back and the Muse logo on the front.

They were selling them at Seaside Rendezvous and they're lovely (really snuggly on!) and should be hitting the site fairly soon if they haven't already.

BOBBLEHEADS! I want some! My uni room neeeeeeeeds Muse bobbleheads headbanging away on the windowsill. Chris's would be most lifelike. I swear he must have a robotic neck. He couldn't headbang like that otherwise, surely.

Archived