Really? MISSED THAT. :phu:

Well I doubt you could hear it from the TV, it was probably a commercial when it came on. I meant I was at the game (I go to the university) and they played it on the loud speakers at the game. It was awesome. (All my friends booed). :(:LOL:

Gok Wan talked about his love for Muse on Dermot O'Leary's BBC Radio 2 show yesterday morning... Although be warned, he became a fan after watching Twilight. dun Dun DUN! :LOL::LOL::LOL: So predictably they played Supermassive Black Hole - although Gok has an amusing story about how the song cost him £50k! :LOL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00nm3bn It's at 1:44:48 ;)

Edited by sazzrah

ESPN just played Resistance when they came back from commercial on NFL Sunday

The volume was down and I was in another room but somehow I still heard it :D

Its not even a single, so one of those producers must really like Muse cause i hear them all the time on NFL coverage. Even if you listen to the music in the stadium its usually Uprising lol

Gok Wan talked about his love for Muse on Dermot O'Leary's BBC Radio 2 show yesterday morning... Although be warned, he became a fan after watching Twilight. dun Dun DUN! :LOL::LOL::LOL: So predictably they played Supermassive Black Hole - although Gok has an amusing story about how the song cost him £50k! :LOL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00nm3bn It's at 1:44:48 ;)

:LOL: That's really funny......hmm fan through Twilight though...:eek::LOL: Joking.

Its about some alieans that come to earth its a new series playing on ABC I believe, But I saw the previews, and I was wondering were they playing the beginning of uprising in that ... because at the end the song part sounded just like it... if anyone has any information on this thatd be great :D, its been eating away at me D:

They need a Muse song for aliens coming down to Earth, and they choose Uprising!? 'Cause let's face it, it's not like they lacked options...
...SERIOUSLY... Like.. Sing for absolution would be a perfect song for that show because its all about absolution and the aliens are supposedly coming to help and bla bla lol...