Im not entering because i wont be able to get there but for anyone watching the thread text "steve" then the answer to the following question to 83936

"Which Muse album spawned the singles Plug In Baby and New Born?"

Winner gets to go to the O2 gigs i think :)

You have til 19:45 :p

Oh bloomin' ek! Am I too late again?!

Incidentally on the BBC Radio 6 interview Matt was talking about them thinking of doing a themed show for the tour so that while they will be performing as usual there might be a story going on behind them, a love story with acrobats performing on buildings, or trying to escape from buildings which eventually lean together symbolising the success of their love over the institutions - but - it would be too expensive!:LOL:

OMG I'm from Worcester Park in Surrey, too :eek:! I need to meet this Shareeka (prob wrong spelling) girl! Ahh damn, if I'd bothered to enter I might've been chosen! But I'm already going to the O2 anyways, lol.

Annnd, out of principle I didn't wanna enter when they got their facts wrong... 'Which 2003 album, Muse's second album, featured the singles New Born and Plug In Baby?' OoS was 2001; Abso was 2003. F00ls, lol. :p

And lol she does sound 10!

Annnd, out of principle I didn't wanna enter when they got their facts wrong... 'Which 2003 album, Muse's second album, featured the singles New Born and Plug In Baby?' OoS was 2001; Abso was 2003. F00ls, lol. :p

Thats what i thought :stunned::LOL:

I had my phone raedy to start typing absolution then he said Newborn :erm:

Then i thought and realised i couldnt get to London anyway so didnt bother :LOL:

OMG I'm from Worcester Park in Surrey, too :eek:! I need to meet this Shareeka (prob wrong spelling) girl! Ahh damn, if I'd bothered to enter I might've been chosen! But I'm already going to the O2 anyways, lol.

And lol she does sound 10!

yeh i noticed tht as well :LOL: