The BBC America news program this morning had a segment on the MusicRadar.com readers' poll on the greatest guitar riff of all time, and "PIB" came in at #12 -- a result virtually identical to the Total Guitar readers' poll from five years ago. Here's the article on the poll from The Telegraph U.K.

:eek: Instead of Uprising they... they played RESISTANCE :awesome:

I was watching a college football game here in the US :happy:

Cincy-Illinois on ABC? I heard that too... just a few seconds' worth on the bumper leading to a commercial break, but it was nice to hear! The Illini seem to be putting up a better resistance themselves at the moment; too bad they were letting the game get out of control earlier.

I forgot to mention that the BBC piece aired on my local public radio station this morning mentioned Muse and Matt Bellamy specifically as a rare (one of only two) examples of post-millenium artists to make the list (Top 20, anyway). The BBC anchorman mentioned that he knows his daughter "is really into Muse" and added that that makes him sound really old, doesn't it?

Two more bumpers on the ABC college football game: an "Uprising" "woo-woo!" bit on an outro, and a very nice extended bit complete with identifying info for the return. :)